Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Siamak Vaziri is the founder and owner of Vaziri Law Group in Los Angeles, California. Nationally ranked as among the preeminent trial lawyers in the country, Mr. Vaziri has more than 16 years of total legal experience, and he provides unmatched advocacy and support to clients throughout the greater Los Angeles metro and surrounding areas who have suffered injuries or loss as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his legal career handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Vaziri has achieved considerable success fighting for the rights and entitlements of those adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites, amusement park injuries, negligent security, traumatic brain injuries and other preventable tragedies. He also has extensive experience handling workers' compensation claims, and he has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff clients.
Before focusing on plaintiff injury claims, Mr. Vaziri worked at a prominent insurance defense firm in the area, so he has invaluable insight into the industry that helps him devise the most effective strategy possible to help his plaintiff clients obtain the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Vaziri has earned an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received numerous five-star reviews along with many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients for his unwavering dedication to helping them during their times of dire need.
A 2002 magna cum laude graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles, Mr. Vaziri attended Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, where he was an active member with the moot court board and Trial Advocacy Program. He obtained his Juris Doctor in 2005, and The State Bar of California admitted him to practice the following year. Mr. Vaziri is fluent in Spanish and Farsi, and he is a member of various local, state and national legal organizations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Siamak Vaziri
First Admitted: 2006, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.vazirilaw.com/
- University of California, Los Angeles Bachelors of Arts, Sociology 2002, 2002
- Si nuestro automóvil presenta problemas, confiamos en que un mecánico podrá ser capaz de diagnosticar la situación… https://t.co/AD89pckFoI
- If you or a loved one have been involved in a dog bite accident, there is a good chance you can make a claim agains… https://t.co/qkwQZK512P
- ¿Sabías que mayo es el mes de Seguridad de las Bicicletas? Durante estos días, las oficinas locales de la Policía d… https://t.co/425rg5EQTd
- Imagine driving calmly down the highway, taking all the necessary precautions to drive safely, when – suddenly – on… https://t.co/Qd3Sm9sS45
- La firma legal Vaziri está comprometida con los heridos de California al proporcionar los recursos de una organizac… https://t.co/XYOaiJLnIL
Last Updated: 5/15/2022