Talitha Davies Wegner
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012, 2019
As a Certified Family Law Specialist, Talitha provides practical counsel and invaluable support to those facing divorce - to help them protect their rights and interests and achieve the positive outcomes they seek.
Handling all areas of domestic relations and family law, Ms. Wegner has achieved notable success representing her clients with their issues involving child custody and support, property division, spousal support, and other related matters. Her law firm also offers comprehensive, effective prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic partnership agreements and other family law services for both same-sex and traditional couples.
As a tenacious trial attorney, she will not hesitate to fight on behalf of her clients in court when necessary, and has earned praise from those she has served for her unwavering commitment to their needs.
Ms. Wegner obtained her Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles.
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012, 2019
Certificates and Credentials
- California Board of Legal Specialization
About Talitha Davies Wegner
First Admitted: 2009, California
Professional Webpage: https://davieswegnerlaw.com/about-davies-wegner/talitha-davi...
- California State University, Northridge, Cum Laude
- American Bar Association, Member
Certified Family Law Specialist, California State Bar, Board of Legal Specialization.
California attorneys who are certified as specialists have taken and passed a written examination in their specialty field, demonstrated a high level of experience in the specialty field, fulfilled ongoing education requirements and been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with their work.
Only these attorneys can identify themselves as certified specialists in California because they are the only attorneys who are certified either by the California Board of Legal Specialization or by an organization whose certification program has been accredited by the State Bar. Such an organization must have requirements for certification that are at least equal to those of the State Bar's program., 2018
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles Bar Association, 2017
- California Bar Association, Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Women Making a Difference Awards / Rising Star category, 2013
- The Litigation Counsel of America, Associate Fellow
- Cambridge Who’s Who for Excellence in Legal Services, VIP Member
- Tune in as Talitha Wegner discusses a variety of topics that may help as you navigate the sometimes choppy waters of divorce and co-parenting., Helpful Videos re Family Law, Family Law, 2017
- Certified Family Law Specialist, California State Bar, Board of Legal Specialization, 2018
Pro bono/Community Service
- The STAND Foundation
- The Brittany Foundation
- Rock and Rescue
Last Updated: 6/28/2022