Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Taylor Mangan is an associate attorney at Sheppard Mullin. Ms. Mangan focuses her practice on trust and estate litigation with significant experience in trustee disputes and financial elder abuse and dispute litigation. Ms. Mangan represents a wide range of clients throughout California.
Ms. Mangan graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in philosophy and a political science minor from the University of Colorado Boulder. She went on to earn her law degree from the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law.
While pursuing her law degree, Ms. Mangan was active in various law school activities and organizations. She served as chief articles editor of the Disability Law Journal and the Dukeminier Awards Journal of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Law and president of the Moot Court Honors Program. She gained practical legal skills and experience by working as a judicial extern for a U.S. District Court for the Central District of California judge.
Following law school and prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Ms. Mangan was a California President’s Public Service Law Fellow and worked at the American Civil Liberties Union of Hawai‘i. She was involved in civil rights litigation matters and practiced at the state and federal levels.
Ms. Mangan holds a license to practice law before all California state and federal courts. She is committed to staying active in her legal community and belongs to the Order of Barristers.
About Taylor Mangan
First Admitted: 2020, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.sheppardmullin.com/tmangan
- Chief Articles Editor of the Disability Law Journal, University of California Los Angeles
- Chief Articles Editor of the Dukeminier Awards Journal, University of California Los Angeles
- President, Moot Court Honors Program, University of California Los Angeles
- University of Colorado Boulder, B.A. in Philosophy and a minor in Political Science, Honors: magna cum laude
Pro bono/Community Service
- ACLU of Hawai’i as a University of California President’s Public Service Law Fellow
- Member, Order of Barristers
Last Updated: 7/30/2022