Tracy L. Fehr
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015
- Free Consultation
Tracy L. Fehr is an attorney with Alexander Morrison + Fehr LLP who represents clients in all matters of employment law. A passionate fighter for the rights of the individual, her clients come from Los Angeles County and the rest of Southern California, and she handles the following types of cases: wrongful termination, whistleblower, sexual harassment, wage and hour and class actions, public entities, sexual harassment, defamation, retaliation, harassment, discrimination, equal pay and compensation, civil rights and appeals.
Admitted to practice in the state of California in 2005, Ms. Fehr has earned a reputation as a passionate, hard-working attorney and in 2020 was named by the Daily Journal as one of the Daily Journal Top Women Lawyers. During her career, she has worked extensively on cases involving the Fair Employment and Housing Act and has been recognized by her peers for her dedication to the law and providing fair employment practices for workers.
Ms. Fehr attended the State University of New York at Binghamton, where she graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology and a minor in history in 2002. At the University of Southern California’s Gould School of Law, she earned a Juris Doctor in 2005.
A member of the California Employment Lawyers Association, she co-edits the monthly employment law update for the organization, and is involved with the Amicus, Women’s and Elimination of Bias Judiciary Committees. Ms. Fehr is also a member of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles and the Labor & Employment and Appellate Sections of the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- 40%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 30%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
Employment Law - Employee, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Sexual Harassment, Appeals, Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015
About Tracy L. Fehr
First Admitted: 2005, California
Professional Webpage: https://amfllp.com/about/tracy-l-fehr/
- Binghamton University, B.A. in Psychology and a minor in History, summa cum laude, 2002
- Member, California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Member, Santa Monica Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Member, Labor and Employment Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, LEFTJAW
- Daily Journal Top Women Lawyers, Daily Journal, 2020
- Top Women Attorneys in Southern California by Los Angeles Magazine in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Southern California Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Guidance for attorneys on negotiations, settlement value, preparing for mediation, etc., Speaker, Negotiations in Employment Cases, Employment Attorneys Representing Employees, 2021
- Monthly employment law update summarizing notable cases., Editor in Chief, CELA Bulletin (monthly), Attorneys And Judges
- Monthly employment law update summarizing notable cases., Co-Editor, CELA Bulletin (monthly), Attorneys And Judges
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Published decision in Curtis v. Superior Court (CELA) (2021) 2021 WL 1115484, confirming the discoverability of the name of an attorney who breached the California Employment Lawyers Association listserv., 2021
- Published decision in Glynn v. Superior Court (Allergan) (2019) 42 Cal.App.5th 47, reversing summary adjudication of several Fair Employment and Housing Act claims., 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022