Top rated Estate & Trust Litigation attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaSchindler Eyrich LLP
A co-founder of Schindler Eyrich │ LLP, Trudi Schindler has provided skillful and knowledgeable representation for her clients for more than two decades in Los Angeles, California. Ms. Schindler focuses her legal practice on estate and trust law, including litigation, and related appeals and civil matters, alternative dispute resolution and mediation of those matters.
Ms. Schindler earned her Bachelor of Arts in liberal studies from California State University, Northridge in 1993. She then attended Whittier Law School, graduating in the top 15% of her class with her Juris Doctor in 1996. While she was in law school, Ms. Schindler received the American Jurisprudence Award in forensic evidence and legal writing.
Following law school, Ms. Schindler was admitted to practice law before all California state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. In 2008, she received a pro hac vice admission to practice in Hawaii. Ms. Schindler has received the Distinguished Service Award from the Beverly Hills Bar Association and served as the past co-chair of the trust and estate section of that organization.
Four of Ms. Schindler's cases have resulted in published opinions, including one from the Supreme Court of California. She is active in her field and her community. Ms. Schindler is a past chair of the executive committee for the Trust and Estate Section of both the Beverly Hills Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association. She also previously served as a member of the board of governors of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles and was active on the litigation subcommittee for the California State Bar Association Trust & Estate section. Ms. Schindler has performed pro bono work for senior citizens through the Beverly Hills Bar Association and for women through the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles.
Practice areasEstate & Trust Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, General Litigation
- 80% Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10% Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 1996, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.schindler-eyrich.com/trudi-schindler
- Past Chair, Executive Committee, Trust and Estate Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar, Pro Hac Vice Admission, 2008
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 1996
- State Bar of California, 1996
- Past Co-Chair of the Beverly Hills Bar Association Trust & Estate Section; immediate past chair of the executive committee Los Angeles County Bar Association Trust & Estate Section; past member board of governors Women's Lawyers Association of Los Angeles; active on the State Bar of California Trust & Estate Section litigation sub committee
- Beverly Hills Bar Association Senior Citizen Legal Clinic; Women Lawyer's Association of Los Angeles Sojourn Legal Clinic
- Top LA Women Lawyers, Los Angeles Magazine
- Best Lawyers in America
- Southern California Super Lawyers
- American Jurisprudence Award in Forensic Evidence and Advanced Legal Writing, Whittier College School of Law; Distinguished Service Award Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Graduated Top 15% of Her Class, Whittier College School of Law
- California State University, Northridge, B.A. in Liberal studies, Minor: Political Science, 1993
- Estate of McGuigan (2000) 83 Cal. App. 4th 639
- Estate of Saueressig (2006) 38 Cal. 4th 1045
- Estate of Saueressig (2004) 122 Cal. App. 4th 1086
- Estate of Rabinowitz (2003) 114 Cal. App. 4th 635
- Four published opinions including case with Supreme Court of California
Office location for Trudi Schindler
2215 Colby Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2024