Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaKarns & Karns
Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Licensed in California since: 2005
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Karns & Karns800 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90017 Phone: 310-623-9032 Email: William Karns Visit website
As an attorney at Karns & Karns, located in Los Angeles, California, William "Bill" Karns dedicates his time to a personal injury practice that serves clients in and around Los Angeles who have been injured in car, motorcycle, train, construction site, pedestrian, slip-and-fall and boat accidents. He also handles litigation surrounding wrongful death and injury due to defective drugs, unsafe consumer products and defective medical devices. Mr. Karns' additional areas of focus include insurance bad faith, traumatic brain injuries, breach of contract, fraud and other business torts. He provides legal services in English, Spanish and Korean.
After earning his bachelor's degree from the University of Southern California in 2002, Mr. Karns enrolled at Loyola Law School, from where he received his Juris Doctor in 2005. He subsequently became a member of the State Bar of California and is admitted to practice before the state courts of that jurisdiction. Mr. Karns is a member of the America Board of Trial Advocates.
Mr. Karns has been a member of several professional organizations, including the Beverly Hills Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association as well as the Irish American Bar Association and the Italian American Lawyers Association. Additionally, Mr. Karns plays active roles with the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, for which he is a frequent contributor of scholarly articles, and Consumer Attorneys of California, from which he earned the New Lawyers Division Chair Award of Merit in 2012. Mr. Karns is frequently asked to speak at conventions, legal association gatherings and other events.
First Admitted: 2005, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.karnsandkarns.com/
- Frequent Lecturer, Personal Injury Trial Practice and Strategy
- Fellow Pro-Consumer Trial Lawyers to Better Serve their Communities
- Merit in 2012 from CAOC.
- Presidential Award of Merit
- New Lawyers Division Chair Award
- Board of Directors, Italian American Lawyers Association
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California
- Board of Directors, Consumer Attorneys of California
- Italian American Lawyers Association
- Government Relations Chair, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Board of Governors, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Irish American Lawyers Association
- University of Southern California, 2002
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2013