Top rated Antitrust Litigation attorney in Manhattan Beach, CaliforniaKesselman Brantly Stockinger LLP
Practice Areas: Antitrust Litigation, Business Litigation, Class Action & Mass Torts; view more
Licensed in California since: 2010
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English
Kesselman Brantly Stockinger LLP1230 Rosecrans Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 Visit website
Majed Dakak is a partner at Kesselman Brantly Stockinger LLP in Manhattan Beach, California, where his practice focuses on antitrust matters, business litigation and intellectual property. Over the course of his career, he has worked with many different types of clients including real estate agents, shareholders and investment firms. In one case, he represented the victims of an international hijacking. He represents individuals, businesses and corporations in Manhattan Beach and throughout California.
Mr. Dakak graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor's degree in economics with a focus in computer programming from the University of California, Los Angeles. Before entering the practice of law, Mr. Dakak served as a tax consultant at various Los Angeles area firms. He was the senior consultant at Navigant Consulting, Inc., where he worked with complex cases involving securities.
After earning his law degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Mr. Dakak worked for five years at another Los Angeles law firm that is focused on antitrust matters and litigation. He joined Kesselman Brantly Stockinger LLP in 2014.
Mr. Dakak is admitted to practice in all California state courts, as well as the U.S. district courts for the central and eastern districts of California. He also serves as an adjunct professor at Mount St. Mary's University in Los Angeles, where he teaches a variety of law courses.
In 2010 Mr. Dakak also participated as a guest lecturer on race and the law at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and in 2013 he was a guest judge at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, where he judged oral arguments. He has also authored articles that were featured in publications including the journal of The State Bar of California's Antitrust, Unfair Competition Law and Privacy Section.
Practice areasAntitrust Litigation, Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts, Employment & Labor
Antitrust & Trade Litigation
- 50% Antitrust Litigation
- 30% Business Litigation
- 10% Class Action/Mass Torts
- 10% Employment & Labor
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: http://kbslaw.com/majed-dakak/
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Economics and a Specialization in Computer Programming, graduating with honors, summa cum laude and Departmental Honors
- “Rising Star” lawyer in Southern California by Los Angeles Magazine
- Adjunct Professor, Mount St. Mary’s College – Teaching Law Related Courses, 2014 – Present
- Shames v. California Travel & Tourism Opinion Commission: Broadening the Scope of State Action Immunity, State Bar of California, Journal of the Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section, Vol 19, No., 2, 2010
- Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section, The State Bar of California, California Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law, Revised Edition, Health Industry, §8 et seq. (Cheryl Lee Johnson, ed., Matthew Bender & Co. 2013)
- Guest Lecturer, Race and the Law, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2010
- Guest Judge Selected to Evaluate Oral Arguments, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2013
- California, 2010
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2010
Office location for Majed Dakak
1230 Rosecrans Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2020