Mary P. White
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Menlo Park, CA
Mary P. White is an estate planning attorney in Menlo Park, California. Ms. White is the founder of White Law PC and represents a wide range of clients in Menlo Park, San Jose and throughout the Bay Area. She has over 40 years of legal experience and handles many types of estate planning matters, including those involving guardian nominations, powers of attorney, revocable trusts and wills.
Over the course of her career, Ms. White has developed a reputation for delivering high-quality, professional legal services to her estate planning clients. She is a respected attorney among her fellow colleagues, as well as with professionals in her community, including accountants, charitable organizations, investment managers and trust companies.
In honor of her accomplishments, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Ms. White an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. This is the organization’s highest rating, given to attorneys demonstrating a high degree of legal ability and ethical standards. She provides personal attention to each client, dedicated to helping them achieve their estate planning goals.
Outside of her law practice, Ms. White stays active in her legal community and maintains relationships with other legal professionals through membership in various organizations. She belongs to the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Silicon Valley Bar Association and the California Lawyers Association Trusts and Estates Section.
After completing her bachelor's degree from Menlo College, Ms. White graduated from Santa Clara University School of Law. She holds a license to practice law before all California state courts. She is a certified specialist in estate planning, probate and trust law by the State Bar of California Legal Specialization program.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 90%Estate Planning & Probate
- 10%Estate & Trust Litigation
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Will Contests
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2006, 2008 - 2022
Articles about Mary P. White appearing in Super Lawyers
About Mary P. White
First Admitted: 1979, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.whitelawtrust.com/the-firm
- What tips should I consider in choosing a trustee?
- Simply Stated: What is a Charitable Lead Annuity Trust?
- Why is a GRAT the perfect game plan for this economy?
- What makes an irrevocable trust the perfect ‘gift wrap’
- What's so great about a GRAT?
- How do I protect a child's gift?
- California, 1979
- State Bar of California, Member, Estate Planning Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Member
- Menlo College, B.S., 1974
- Super Lawyers, 2008 to Present
- State Bar of California Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law (1997 to Present)
Last Updated: 5/15/2022