Ruben R. Espinoza
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Montebello, CaliforniaEspinoza Law Group
Practice Areas: Workers' Compensation, Immigration, Employment & Labor view more
Licensed in California since: 2010
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
The founder of the Espinoza Law Group, Ruben R. Espinoza is a Los Angeles workers' compensation lawyer who also handles immigration law matters and represents plaintiffs in employment law and personal injury claims. The firm's primary office is located in Los Angeles, California, and has a satellite office in the Orange County city of Brea. Mr. Espinoza represents clients throughout Southern California. Mr. Espinoza has been admitted to practice in California since 2010, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Many of Mr. Espinoza’s clients are people who have been injured on the job or who have contracted an occupational disease and who are now seeking their rightful benefits under their employer’s workers’ compensation insurance coverage. At the outset, he assists them with the preparation of the required claim, helping to ensure that it contains all of the necessary information and that it is filed on a timely basis. In the event that the claim is disputed or denied, Mr. Espinoza provides representation at subsequent administrative appeals hearings or in court.
Mr. Espinoza has an extensive immigration law practice as well. His background and experience have included family visas, asylum claims, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals matters, bond and removal hearings, U nonimmigrant visas for victims of crimes, and provisional waivers. Mr. Espinoza’s successful track record in all of his professional endeavors has earned him a “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo as well as other honors.
Fluent in Spanish as well as in English, Mr. Espinoza’s professional affiliations include the California Applicants' Attorneys Association and the Los Angeles Chapter of the Mexican American Bar Association. He is a 2010 graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Immigration: Consumer, Employment & Labor: Employee, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 60% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20% Immigration: Consumer
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: http://espinozalawgroup.com/attorney/ruben-r-espinoza/
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, Member
- MABA Los Angeles Chapter, Member
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2017
- U.S. Court – California Central District, 2011
- California Supreme Court, 2010
- “Top Attorney” in 2015 and 2016 by his peers as published in Pasadena Magazine
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2020
- Best attorneys in Workers’ Compensation based on client satisfaction, 2018
- 2015, California Migrant Education Program Alumni of the Year
- Wiley M. Manuel Award from the State Bar for pro bono legal services
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, managing editor for the Chicano/a Latino/a Law Review, Board Member of La Raza Students’ Association
- California Polytechnic University, Pomona, Bachelors’ degree in Political Science, National Political Science Honor Society, Member
Office location for Ruben R. Espinoza
1712 W Beverly Blvd
Montebello, CA 90640
- Rising Stars: 2020