Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Newport Beach, CaliforniaFerruzzo & Ferruzzo, LLP
Alison Gibbs, a senior associate at Ferruzzo & Ferruzzo, LLP, located in Newport Beach, California, has over 13 years of experience practicing law. She focuses her practice solely on employment law, involving employer defense in matters such as:
· Wage and hour compliance
· Employment disputes
· Leave issues
· Internal investigations
· Lay offs
· Severance negotiations
Ms. Gibbs provides sound counsel to her employer clients, well-aware of the negative consequences employment law matters can bring for them. She zealously fights for the rights of her clients, with a firm commitment to their needs. She is known for the personalized and dedicated legal services she provides for her clients.
Admitted to practice in the state of California, Ms. Gibbs is licensed to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Graduating from Pepperdine University, Ms. Gibbs has a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the Santa Clara University School of Law. In addition to her law practice, Ms. Gibbs enjoys running, hiking, spending time with friends and family, and Ohio state football.
Ms. Gibbs has lectured at several conventions and classes about crucial employment law matters. In honor of her extensive and remarkable legal services, Ms. Gibbs has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo and has been named to the Top Attorney list by Pasadena Magazine three years in a row.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employer, Employment Litigation: Defense
Employment Law - Employer, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Wrongful Termination
- 50% Employment & Labor: Employer
- 50% Employment Litigation: Defense
First Admitted: 2008
Professional Webpage: http://www.ferruzzo.com/
- The Federal Bar Association Annual Convention & Meeting in San Juan, Puerto Rico 2013, Speaker, Panel Topic: Keeping a Pulse on Class and Collective Actions: an Analysis of Recent Supreme Court and Federal Court Decisions Involving Rule 23 and the FLSA
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, B.A. Degree in Political Science
- State Bar of California, Member
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Office location for Alison Gibbs
3737 Birch Street
Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2018