Allan F. Davis
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Newport Beach, CA
Representing people in California, Allan F. Davis focuses primarily on handling cases that involve product liability and other personal injury situations. He is a partner at Robinson Calcagnie, Inc., where he has a track record of obtaining millions of dollars on behalf of those who have suffered as a result of someone else's negligence.
This success actually got its start when Mr. Davis earned a Bachelor of Science in microbiology from the University of Wyoming in 1976 – a degree that has proven useful when he handles cases concerning defective medical products. He then received a Juris Doctor in 1982 from the University of Wyoming College of Law. His education did not stop there. In fact, to this day, he continues to learn new trial techniques and other strategies through his memberships with groups including the American Association for Justice, the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association and the Consumer Attorneys of California.
Mr. Davis has spent decades recovering compensation for people who have suffered losses. When a client was in a ski lift accident, Mr. Davis secured a $31 million verdict. In another case, a vehicle had defective brakes and was involved in an accident that injured two boys. A trial resulted in a $6.75 million judgment for Mr. Davis' clients.
In every case, Mr. Davis approaches the issue tactically, but with compassion for those he represents. He knows how devastating these serious injuries are not only to the victim, but also to his or her family as well. His precise and aggressive work in the personal injury field is the reason Mr. Davis holds the respect of clients, colleagues and the community.
About Allan F. Davis
First Admitted: 1983, California
Professional Webpage: http://robinsonfirm.com/our-attorneys/allan-davis/
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Orange County Bar Association‚ Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association‚ Member
- Republican Trial Lawyers Caucus‚ Member
- Republican Trial Lawyers Caucus, Executive Committee
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association‚ Member
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, 1976
- Awarded the Paul Stock Law Scholarship, 1980
- $31 million jury verdict in San Bernardino Superior Court for their client who was injured in a ski lift accident, 2003
- Represented a woman whose husband had been severely injured in a forklift accident in Riverside. The jury returned a verdict in favor of the worker and his wife for $1.8 million, 1988
- Represented two boys in the U.S. District Court in Orange County who suffered severe injuries in an accident caused by a jeep with defective brakes. That trial ended in a judgment in favor of the boys for $6.75 million, 1997
- $11 million verdict against the California Department of Transportation‚ Caltrans‚ in a dangerous road condition case involving Interstate 15 at the Baker Grade, March 2000
Last Updated: 3/11/2021