Brian A. Bayati
Top rated family law attorney in Newport Beach, CaliforniaBayati Law Group, P.C.
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in California since: 2004
Education: University of California College of the Law, San Francisco
Languages Spoken: English, Persian (Farsi)
Bayati Law Group, P.C.4695 MacArthur Court
Newport Beach, CA 92660 Visit website
Attorney Brian A. Bayati is the founder of Bayati Law Group, P.C., in Newport Beach, California. With a practice focused exclusively on family law, Mr. Bayati represents clients in cases involving divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, division of marital assets, domestic violence, paternity and other related family law issues.
In addition to more than 15 years of courtroom litigation experience, Mr. Bayati is also skilled in collaborative divorce and alternative dispute resolution methods such as arbitration and mediation.
Mr. Bayati was educated at California State University, Fullerton, where he earned a degree in political science and criminal justice. He went on to obtain his law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. Before founding Bayati Law Group, Mr. Bayati was employed as legal counsel for a national corporation and a senior associate in the Newport Beach office of a large litigation firm headquartered in Los Angeles.
Admitted to practice in all California State and Federal courts, Mr. Bayati is an active member of his local legal community. He holds several positions within the Orange County Bar Association, including serving as an arbitrator for the association's family law fee arbitration program, and as member of the association's lawyer referral and information services program. He also serves on the Society of Fellows for the Orange County Bar Foundation, the association's charitable wing. Mr. Bayati is also a member of the State Bar of California Family Law Executive Committee.
Mr. Bayati has received a number of honors over the course of his career. In 2019, the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys recognized Mr. Bayati as a "10 Best" family law attorney in the State of California for "Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service". In 2014 and 2016, Mr. Bayati was named among the top 10 family law lawyers in Southern California under the age of 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. In 2015, he was named one of Southern California's top 40 family law attorneys by the National Association of Legal Advocates. Mr. Bayati was selected as a "Rising Star" in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. Mr. Bayati was selected as a "Super Lawyer" in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Also, Bayati Law Group has repeatedly been named as one of the top family law firms in Orange County by OC Metro Magazine.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2004, California
Professional Webpage: https://bayatilaw.com/about/
- Chair, OCBA Lawyer Referral and Information Services program
- Active Member, Orange County Society of Fellows
- Active Member, Orange County Bar Association (“OCBA”)
- Arbitrator, OCBA Family Law Mandatory Fee Arbitration Program
- Board of Trustees and Member, College Legal Clinic, Inc.
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2012
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2015
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys under 40 years of age in Southern California, National Association of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Rising Star, SuperLawyers, 2013
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys under 40 years of age in Southern California, National Association of Family Law Attorneys, 2014
- In 2009, 2010 and 2014 by OC Metro Magazine's recognition of attorney Brian A. Bayati and the firm of Bayati Law Group as being amongst the leading family law service providers in Orange County
- Rising Star, SuperLawyers, 2014
- Top 10 Family Law Legal Advocates in Souther California under the age of 40, National Association of Legal Advocates, 2015
- College of Trial Advocacy, 2015
- Speaker, Family Law Limited Scope of Representation, Legal Aid Society, 2016
- Speaker, Domestic Violence and Family Law, Western State College Of Law, 2015
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Foundation Society Of Fellows
- State Bar of California Family Law Executive Committee
Office location for Brian A. Bayati
4695 MacArthur Court
Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2015
Additional sources of information about Brian A. Bayati
Find me online
- Help your children cope with your #divorce by avoiding these common mistakes: https://t.co/KGxsFDqAV3 https://t.co/jzoI2MoHg9
- What happens to the family #pet when a couple #divorces? Find out: https://t.co/m1uUKiLGQR https://t.co/8NEUmDiBGa
- #Depositions can be helpful when matters in a #divorce are in dispute. Read more: https://t.co/FSOFcfVOyf https://t.co/LMEtJSrYCq