Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Newport Beach, CA
- Free Consultation
Personal injury attorney Brian Chase is the managing partner at Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys in Newport Beach, California. Mr. Chase has over 25 years of experience handling cases involving automobile accidents, brain injury, catastrophic injury, premises liability, wrongful death, and other issues. He has litigated both individual and class action lawsuits, serving clients in Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and throughout Orange County, California.
Over his career, Mr. Chase has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for injury victims and their families, earning his inclusion in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Recognizing his high legal capability and ethical standards, Martindale-Hubbell awarded him its highest rating of AV Preeminent*.
Mr. Chase is the recipient of honors and awards from several other organizations, including the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and Best Lawyers. He is the author of many legal articles and frequently speaks on legal topics for local and national media outlets.
Serving as a leader in the legal community, Mr. Chase is a fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America and a member of the American Institute of Legal Advocates, the Diversity Law Institute, and the Trial Law Institute. He sits on the board of the Brain Society of California and is a former president and board member of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
After completing his bachelor’s degree, Mr. Chase earned his law degree from Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law. While in law school, he served as an associate editor of the Pepperdine Law Review. He holds a license to practice law before all California state courts.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 70%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Class Actions, Employment Law - Employee, Wage & Hour Laws, Labor Law, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022
About Brian Chase
First Admitted: 1993, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.bestattorney.com/attorneys/brian-chase.html
- Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers, 2022
- Top 50 Orange County Lawyers, Super Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America, ATLA, Since 2007
- California Supreme Court and Appellate Court case, Winner
- Top Attorney in O.C. Award, 2013
- NADC Top One Percent Lawyers, 2015
- Best Lawyers, 2014 - 2022
- Super Lawyers, 2008 - 2020
- Top 10% Lawyers of Distinction, 2016
- Top 100 High Stakes Litigator, 2017
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys, 2019
- Lawyer of the Year, 2019
- Million Dollar Advocate, 2019
- Prestigious Member, $500M Club
- Top 10 National Trial Lawyer High Stakes Litigator, 2019
- Top Plaintiff Lawyer, Daily Journal, 2020-2021
- Litigator of the Year by the AIOTL, 2020
- Top 1% by the Natl. Assoc. of Distinguished Counsel, 2015-2021
- Former CAOC President
- Past President of Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Institute of Legal Advocates 2020
- Former Trial Lawyer of the Year Nominee, CAALA
- Former OCTLA President
- Martinez-Mazon v. Ford Motor Company (auto products defect case dealing with Forum Non Conveniens)
- Hernandez v. State of California (dealing with governmental design immunity)
- Schreiber v. Estate of Kiser (California Supreme Court case dealing with expert witness designations)
- Romine v. Johnson Controls (auto products defects case dealing with consumer expectation test for proving defect
- "Still Unsafe at Any Speed"- dealing with the auto industry and defective vehicles, published, 2009
- National Speaker on Personal Injury and Product Defect Law
- Author, 'The Next Big Thing'
- The Second Collision, 2009
Pro bono/Community Service
- Brain Society of California, Member
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- The Trial Lawyer Institute and Diversity Law Institute
Last Updated: 5/17/2022