Jeoffrey L. Robinson
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Newport Beach, CA
As a partner at Robinson Calcagnie, Inc., Jeoffrey L. Robinson succeeded in winning one of the largest catastrophic injury verdicts to ever take place in San Bernardino County. He represents people in California, as well as Texas and New York, in cases involving personal injury and mass torts.
Prior to working in private practice, Mr. Robinson served as a deputy district attorney where he took roughly 135 cases to jury trial, securing a conviction in 98 percent of felony cases. He is a known and respected litigator who is comfortable with handling high-profile cases. Bringing this experience to his practice today, Mr. Robinson is able to tackle even the most seemingly intimidating defendants.
Mr. Robinson’s work in the courtroom translates to millions of dollars for victims of negligence. His successes include the representation of several plaintiffs in a case in which defective gas tanks on General Motors’ vehicles led to severe burns. A jury returned a $4.9 billion verdict for those who had suffered. Mr. Robinson also led the charge against the state of California concerning a defective road design, securing $10.6 million in that case.
These accomplishments and many more are the reason Mr. Robinson has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, and why the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association named him as its Personal Injury Trial Lawyer of the Year.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts from the University of the Pacific, California, Mr. Robinson received a law degree from Southwestern Law School. Today, he imparts his knowledge through lectures for a number of groups like the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
About Jeoffrey L. Robinson
First Admitted: 1981, California
Professional Webpage: http://robinsonfirm.com/our-attorneys/jeoffrey-robinson/
- "Masters in Trial"‚ (ABOTA) 1/30/04
- "Cross Examination by the Masters‚" (OCTLA) 11/13/01
- "Anatomy of the Products Case‚" (CAOC) 4/01/00
- "Governmental Entities‚" (CAALA) 2000
- "Voire Dire — Selecting and Persuading your Judges‚" (CAOC)11/20/99
- "Trial Tactics‚" (MCLE)‚ 1992
- "Final Argument‚" California District Attorneys Association (CDAA)‚ 1989
- "Art of Voire Dire‚" (CDAA)‚ 1987
- Anderson v. Snow Valley
- People vs. David Brown
- University of the Pacific, Bachelor of Arts degree
- Personal Injury Trial Lawyer of the Year, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association’s (OCTLA), 2004
Last Updated: 3/11/2021