Keith P. More
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Newport Beach, CA
- Free Consultation
As a partner and trial attorney with the Bentley & More, LLP, law firm in Irvine, California, Keith Philip More focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and workers' compensation claims. With 32 years of legal experience, Mr. More uses his extensive skills and resources to recover the maximum amount of compensation and benefits possible for those injured at work as well as those who suffered an injury or loss because of another party's negligent or reckless actions.
Mr. More began his legal career in 1989 after receiving his Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law in Chicago and his license to practice from The State Bar of California. In 1990, the Illinois State Bar Association also admitted him to practice.
Throughout his career, he has secured several settlements and verdicts in excess of $1 million, including a $14.7 million verdict in a workers' compensation case, the largest award ever in California. As a result of his success, he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and has an AV-Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell.
A consummate professional, Mr. More remains active in a number of legal organizations, including the Orange County Bar Association, where he served as co-chair to the workers' compensation section from 2004-2005. He has also held several leadership positions within the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, having once served as its president, and he is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. More uses his in-depth knowledge of the law to educate and train other attorneys, delivering speeches on various legal topics before a variety of legal associations, including The State Bar of California.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2022
http://www.ocseriousinjury.com - Keith Philip More, a Santa Ana personal injury attorney, talks about how he goes above and beyond for his clients to make sure they will receive what is necessary for their injuries. Call 714-835-5548 today.
About Keith P. More
First Admitted: 1989, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.bentleymore.com/keith-more
- I represent catastrophically injured workers/consumers with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and amputations. Specialinzing in life altering injuries. Through the use of 29 years of experience clients can expect incredible advice on medical care and treatment. We have an in-house case manager who accompanies many of our clients to medical appointments to insure all medical needs are met. I will also appear at team conferences at various facilities such as Casa Colina or Winways.
- Obtained a settlement of $14.7 million, the largest award in California workers' compensation history for one 22 year old tetraplegic whose spinal cord injuries resulted from his unprotected fall through a sky light
- Personal injury case involving a young woman who was struck by a broken part off a truck. The part went thru the windshield and caused substantial injuries. The case settled for $30,000,000. Another personal injury case settled in March of 2018 involving a motor vehicle accident where one of the occupants died and three other occupants were substantially injured. The case resolved for $26,000,000. A work comp case involving a paraplegic settled for $5,250,000 after 4 trials on various aspects of the claim. , 2018
- In 2016, after extensive litigation 7 million dollar settlement for a client with a brain injury. In 2016, following 6 trials and successfully defeating two appeals on the same case a settlement was reached for 4.7 million dollars. In 2017, in a case involving an iron worker a Stipulated Award at 100% disability was agreed upon. This settlement entitles the injured worker to a lifetime award of medical treatment and weekly payments with a 10% increase for life. Valued at over 5.6 million dollars., 2016
- University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois, B.A., Honors: Dean's List - 6 Semesters, Major: Political Science, 1985
- All videos can be viewed at YouTube Bentley & More LLP., Leadership, Core Values, Giving Back, Workers Comp Benefits, Team work, 2017
- , Best Lawyers in America: Lawyer of the Year Workers' Compensation, Best Lawyers, 2022
- Mr. More has been a recipient of this prestigious ward consecutively for 12 years since 2010., Super Lawyers Top 50 in Orange County & Top 100 in Southern California, Super Lawyers, 2022
- 2003, 2004, 2012, 2019 Orange County Trial Lawyers Association Workers’ Compensation Trial Lawyer of the Year, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association Workers’ Compensation Trial Lawyer of the Year, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, 2019
- 2017, 2018, 2019 San Francisco & Los Angeles Daily Journal Top Employment Lawyer, San Francisco & Los Angels Daily Journal Top Employment Lawyer, Daily Journal, 2019
- 2017 Work Comp Central National Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year, Work Comp Central National Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year, Work Comp Central, 2017
- , Orange County Trial Lawyers Association Member of the Year, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, 2016
- , Work Comp Central recipient of the Presidents’ Award, Work Comp Central, 2016
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating on Martindale-Hubbell®
- In 2017, was named Outstanding Member of the Orange Country Trial Lawyers Association for continued support and charitable contributions to the Veterans Legal Institute. In 2016, I was awarded the prestigious President's Award by Work Comp Central for my dedication and results in representing injured workers. In 2013, admitted into American Board of Trial Advocates. Honoring those trial attorneys with 20 Civil Jury Trials. In 2012, awarded Orange County Workers Compensation Trial Lawyer of the Year. In 2008 served as President of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association. In 2004, awarded Orange County Workers Compensation Trial Lawyer of the Year. In 2003, awarded Orange County Workers Compensation Trial Lawyer of the Year. , President's Award , Workers Comp Central , 2016
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, Workers' Compensation, Orange County, 2012
- Member, Sigma Alpha Mu
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, Workers' Compensation, Orange County, 2003 - 2004
- Best Lawyers in America - Lawyer of the Year 2022, 2022
- 2016 Orange County Trial Lawyers Association Member of the Year, 2016
- 2022 Rated Super Lawyers Top 50 in Orange County & Top 100 in Southern California (12 years since 2010), 2022
- 2017, 2018, 2019 San Francisco & Daily Journal Top Employment Lawyer, 2019
- 2003, 2004, 2012, 2019 Orange County Trial Lawyers Association Workers’ Compensation Trial Lawyer of the Year; 4-time Top Gun Award Recipient, 2019
- 2017 Work Comp Central National Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year, 2017
- Member OCTLA, ABOTA, OCBA, CAOC, CAAA, 2017
- 2016 Work Comp Central recipient of the Presidents’ Award, 2016
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, President, 2008, 2008
- Board of Governors, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2008, 2008
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, 2nd Vice President, 2005 - 2006
- Orange County Bar Association, Co-Chair, 2004 - 2005
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, 3rd Vice President, 2004 - 2005
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, Secretary, 2003 - 2004
- Orange County Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section, Co-chair, 2003
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, Treasurer, 2002 - 2003
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, Parliamentarian, 2001 - 2002
- Million Dollar Advocates Club, 1994
- Illinois, 1990
- California, 1989
- ABOTA, Member
- Speaker, The State Bar of California, Workers' Compensation Section, 2011
- Speaker, CAOIE Palm Springs Seminar, 2015
- Speaker, CAALA Seminar Las Vegas, 2015
- Speaker, CAOC San Francisco, 2015
- Speaker, CAAA Palm Dessert, CAALA Las Vegas, Work Comp Central Studio City, Work Comp Central Santa Ana, CAOC San Francisco, 2016
- March 2017 Speaker on "Identifying Workers Compensation Cases in Civil Circumstances" January 2017 Speaker at California Applicants Attorney Association with 1200 attendees on "How to Effectively Conduct Cross Examination of a Doctor", Speaker, CAOC Palm Springs Seminar, 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022