Sarah M. Ulibarri
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Newport Beach, CA
Sarah M. Ulibarri is an associate at Ferruzzo & Ferruzzo, LLP, in Newport Beach, California. Providing dedicated counsel to clients in California, she has over six years of legal experience. She focuses her practice on estate planning, trusts and wills litigation.
Ms. Ulibarri is a passionate and zealous advocate for the rights and liberties of her clients. She explains complex and legal jargon in a simple and clear manner and communicates well with her clients. She keeps them informed throughout the legal process and is devoted to their needs and expectations.
With a bachelor’s degree in criminology, law and society, Ms. Ulibarri graduated from the University of California. Graduating magna cum laude, she obtained her Juris Doctor from the Western State College of Law. Additionally, she has an ABA-approved certification in paralegal studies from the Coastline Community College.
While in law school, Ms. Ulibarri was a member of the Law Review. She was also the recipient of the Witkin Awards in legal research and writing and constitutional law. She received the IL Summer Honors Fellowship, which enabled her to study at the 21st Century Law Practice Summer Program in London, England.
An active member in the field of law, Ms. Ulibarri has memberships in the Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County, the Orange County Bar Association’s Trusts & Estates Section, the Orange County Women Lawyer’s Association and the Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court. Ms. Ulibarri is licensed to practice in the state of California and before the U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
Honored for her notable legal contributions, Ms. Ulibarri received the 2016 Bar Stipend Award from the Orange County Women Lawyers Association and the 2017 Marjorie Day Award for Associate of the Year from the Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court. In addition to law, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and eating new cuisines.
About Sarah M. Ulibarri
First Admitted: 2016, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.ferruzzo.com/
- State Bar of California, 2016
- Orange County Women Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association: Trusts & Estates Section, Member
- Orange County Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2018
- ABA-Approved Certification in Paralegal Studies from Coastline Community College, 2013
- Criminology, Law & Society from the University of California, Irvine in 2008
- Bar Stipend Award, Orange County Women's Lawyers Association, 2016
- IL Summer Honors Fellowship
- Witkin Awards in Legal Research & Writing I, Constitutional Law II and Remedies
- “Rising Star” in Southern California Super Lawyers 2020
- Marjorie Day Award for Associate of Year, Associate, Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court, 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022