Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Newport Beach, CA
A highly regarded civil trial lawyer, William Paoli is an attorney at Paoli & Purdy, PC. Located in Newport Beach, California, he provides representation to clients throughout the area, with his practice primarily comprising personal injury and wrongful death litigation and employment law matters. Mr. Paoli's experience also encompasses bad faith and other insurance coverage issues. Admitted to practice in California since 1993, Mr. Paoli is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Central, Northern and Southern Districts of California; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit; and the Supreme Court of the United States. He has been certified in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
In his personal injury practice, Mr. Paoli helps people who have been harmed by the negligence of other people or entities. The types of matters that he has handled have included birth injuries and other forms of medical malpractice, defective products, toxic torts, elder abuse, legal malpractice, and premises liability. During his career, Mr. Paoli has been able to obtain significant compensation for these clients through both jury awards and negotiated settlements.
Mr. Paoli's employment law experience has involved the representation of plaintiffs in cases involving sexual harassment, wage and hour violations, and discrimination that is prohibited by various federal and state laws. His successful track record in all of his professional endeavors has earned him a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo, among other honors.
Mr. Paoli is a graduate of California State University, Fullerton, where he majored in economics and received a Bachelor of Arts in 1985. He then went on to attend Whittier Law School, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1991. His affiliations include the American Association for Justice and the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Toxic Mold, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Employment Law - Employee, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Sexual Harassment, Labor Law
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About William Paoli
First Admitted: 1993
Professional Webpage: https://www.paolipurdylaw.com/attorney-profiles/william-paol...
- Specialist Civil Trial Advocate, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Civil Trial Advocacy Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy
Pro bono/Community Service
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- U.S. Marine Corp, 1971-1975
- J. Ruben Clark Law Society, Member
- Whittier College School of Law, Vice-Chair, Moot Court Honors Board, Law Review, Editor
- Consumer Advocates of California
- California Employment and Lawyers Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Former Director
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, Sections of Employment
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1991
- State Bar of California, Member, Section on General and Solo Practice
- State Bar of California, Member, Section on Litigation
- State Bar of California, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court Northern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court Central Districts of California
- American Board of Trial Advocacy
- California State Bar, 1993
- OCTAL Board of Directors, Member, 1998-2007
- CAOC - Board of Governors
- California State University, B.A, Economics, Business Administration, 1985
Last Updated: 5/15/2022