Jesse Adam Lloyd
Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Oakland, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012
Attorney Jesse Adam Lloyd is a partner at the highly respected Oakland law firm of Bean + Lloyd, LLP. At the firm, Mr. Lloyd focuses his practice on assisting clients from throughout Northern California's East Bay area with a variety of legal matters in the area of immigration law, including:
- Family-based immigration
Mr. Lloyd began his legal career in 2000 after earning his law degree from University of California Davis School of Law and his admission to The State Bar of California. In addition to his approval to practice in all of California's state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd, 4th and 9th Districts have also approved him to practice in their courtrooms.
Thanks to Mr. Lloyd's focus on immigration law and long record of success in federal and appeals courts, he has built a reputation as one of the regions leading attorneys, leading to a number of honors and awards, including a "Superb" rating from Avvo. In addition, the California Board of Legal Specialization recognizes him as a board-certified attorney in the area of immigration and nationality law.
Mr. Lloyd is an active member of the legal community through membership in a number of organizations. He is a former co-chair of his alma mater's Immigration Law Clinic Alumni Council and a former board member and chair of the Northern California chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Additionally, he is a regular guest speaker at legal events and a respected author.
About Jesse Adam Lloyd
First Admitted: 2000, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.beancard.com/attorney/jesse-a-lloyd/
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, B.A., Major: English
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Northern California Chapter Board Member, 2009-2012
- Past Chair, UC Davis Immigration Clinic Alumni Counci, 2013-2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Immigration and Customs Enforcement National Liaison Committee- Vice-Chair
- Past Chair, American Immigration Lawyers Association Northern California Chapter, 2011-2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- California, 2000
- Super Lawyer, 2013-present
- Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- I have spoken on immigration law multiple times at the local, regional and national levels. , American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Contributor, New Developments in Immigration Enforcement and Compliance, 2014
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mentor Attorney- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Board Member, Tax-Aid
- Volunteer and mentor in immigration law for numerous community organizations
- Chapter's First Pro Bono Coordinator and Member of the AILA national New Members Division Steering Committee
- @clairepratt @David_J_Bier Or, if you left the U.S., it would be quick and easy to consular process,so adjustment was unnecessary?
- @immlawACHall The artist who renounced his title of nobility.
- @MattArchambeau1 So grieving family members don't have the additional stress of ICE coming to their home to enforce an in absentia order.
- We are thrilled to announce the merger of Bean + Lloyd, LLP and Park & Taylor, two highly respected Bay Area immigr… https://t.co/81epZxIUZ5
- @MatthewHoppock Some IJs in SF have done short matter hearings. They are for cases resolved quickly (like simple a… https://t.co/Qnf3zlmMx0
Last Updated: 5/19/2022