Joseph D. Satterley
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Oakland, CA
As partner at Kazan, McClain, Satterley & Greenwood, A Professional Law Corporation, Joseph D. Satterley is a personal injury attorney who has always been passionate about the law. With a firm belief that everyone deserves high-quality legal representation, his clients come from California and are often injured by asbestos or mesothelioma. Known throughout the area as one of the most successful asbestos attorneys, he is also extremely invested in talc litigation and has personal experience in the area as his grandfather developed asbestosis.
Mr. Satterley is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Kentucky Bar Association, The State Bar of California, the Louisville Bar Association and the American Association for Justice Leaders Forum. A member of the American Association for Justice’s board of governors, he also served as the president of the Kentucky Justice Association.
After graduating from Eastern Kentucky University in 1989 with a Bachelor of Arts in political science and military science, Mr. Satterley then moved on to law school. At Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, he earned his Juris Doctor in 1997 and is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, Kentucky and California.
He is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky and the United States Supreme Court. With over two decades of experience, he is fully prepared to go the distance to help every client he represents.
About Joseph D. Satterley
First Admitted: 1997, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.kazanlaw.com/lawyers/joseph-satterley/
- Kentucky Bar
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member, Board of Governors, American Association for Justice
- American Association of Justice Leaders Forum
- Former President, Kentucky Justice Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Supreme Court
- California Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
- Eastern Kentucky University, Political Science and Military Science, B.A., 1989
- The Kazan McClain Partners' Foundation was a proud sponsor of the @impactfund 30th Anniversary Gala in San Francisc… https://t.co/YSAwesxzwO
- After a two-year hiatus due to the pandemic, @KazanLaw was honored to resume its hosting of the Local 16 Retiree Cl… https://t.co/F8jTPIcwib
- Congratulations to @StevenKazan (Founding Partner of @KazanLaw) on being recognized in the 2022 Top 100 National Tr… https://t.co/lOVsBoByc2
- Congratulations to @KazanLaw Partner, David McClain, on being inducted into the 2022 class of the Lawdragon Hall of… https://t.co/v18E4swHPB
- @StevenKazan of @KazanLaw recently contributed to this informative article about the Biden administration's push to… https://t.co/sHGGZ8S775
Last Updated: 2/22/2022