Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Palo Alto, CaliforniaSanford Heisler Sharp, LLP
Danielle Fuschetti is a passionate employee rights attorney who represents workers throughout the state of California. Danielle is a partner at Sanford Heisler Sharp in Palo Alto, California, and a co-Chair of Sanford Heisler Sharp's Discrimination and Harassment Practice Group.
Danielle has been recognized in the legal community as a Rising Star by Law 360, Super Lawyers, and the National Law Journal, and an Outstanding Volunteer by the Bar Association of San Francisco, Justice and Diversity Center, in addition to other accolades.
Danielle represents workers at all stages of the litigation process, from negotiating severance agreements, through trial. Danielle has experience representing employees across many industries, including technology, finance, law, and healthcare and many practice areas, including wage-and-hour law, civil rights, sexual harassment, equal pay, and whistleblower retaliation law.
Danielle’s notable representations have included:
- Representing a female former employee in securing a $7.5 multimillion-dollar settlement on behalf of a class of women at Western Digital based on claims of sex discrimination and unequal pay
- Negotiating a multimillion-dollar individual settlement for female employee at a tech company terminated in retaliation for complaining about her employer’s hostile work environment
- Representing female employees in securing $19.5 million dollar settlement on behalf of a class of women at Qualcomm based on claims of sex discrimination and equal pay
- Representing a women’s basketball coach in her successful claim for retaliatory discharge against a University, resulting in a jury verdict of over $3.3 million
- Representing misclassified hourly employee in securing class-wide settlement on behalf of hundreds of other employees in the insurance industry based on claims of misclassification
- Litigating a Private Attorney General Act lawsuit asserting wage and hour violations affecting thousands of sales employees through multi-phase trial against a large technology company
- Negotiating multiple million+ dollar settlements for female attorneys who faced discrimination in pay and promotions
- Representing multiple employees in retaliation and discrimination cases against large healthcare systems
In addition, Danielle also speaks and writes on issues in employment litigation and various topics that impact workers, including discrimination, disability rights, equal pay, class actions, wage and hour law, and the impact of COVID-19.
Danielle received her law degree from the University of Michigan School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude from Dartmouth College. While at University of Michigan School of Law, Danielle was an Article Editor on the Journal of Gender and Law, and an editor of the Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law. During law school, Danielle pursued her passion for social justice through summer clerkships at the EEOC Office of Appeals and at New Hampshire Legal Assistance, and as an extern at the Center for WorkLife Law in San Francisco, where she co-authored a law review article titled A Sip of Cool Water: Pregnancy Accommodation After the ADA Amendments Act, published in the Yale Law and Policy Review.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee, Civil Rights, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
Americans with Disabilities Act, Class Actions, Disability, Discrimination, Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Race Discrimination, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
First Admitted: 2013, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.sanfordheisler.com/team/danielle-fuschetti/
- Southern District of California
- Central District of California
- The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Northern District of California
- California Bar Admission, 2013
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2013
- B.A., Dartmouth College, magna cum laude, 2010
- Legal Aid at Work - Volunteered supervising with Legal Aid at Work's Worker's Rights Clinic, 2020
- Representing Maryam Abrishamcar, Kavi Kapur and others similarly situated in a class action matter against Oracle America, Inc. alleging violations of California Labor Code for failing to pay Oracle sales representatives full and timely commissions. The legal action was filed under California’s Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA)., 2023
- 2023 Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under, 2023
- , National Law Journal 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers’ Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar
- , One of the Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers in San Francisco/ Oakland by the National Trial Lawyers
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Justice and Diversity Center, Outstanding Volunteer, 2017
- CAOC Consumer Attorneys of the Year, Nominee, 2018
- Law360 Rising Stars 2021 – Employment Law
- Pan v. Qualcomm: ~ 19.5 Million Class, Collective and PAGA Settlement in Sex Discrimination and Equal Pay Act matter, 2017
Office location for Danielle Fuschetti
300 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023