Bononi Law Group, LLP
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Bononi Law Group, LLP has significantly expanded its geographical coverage and is regularly litigating cases outside of Southern California. This past year, Bononi Law Group, LLP partners Michael Bononi and William Waldo obtained a $1.8 million jury verdict on behalf of a single plaintiff in an age discrimination and retaliation case filed and tried in federal court in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. Bononi also obtained a $1.2 million jury verdict in a sexual harassment and retaliation case in Modesto, California, and had another month-long trial in state court in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. Bononi has also been retained to consult on a Sarbanes-Oxley retaliation case in Virginia.
The growth of Bononi Law Group, LLP's business is a reflection of its reputation as one of the best labor and employment firms in the United States. Bononi Law Group, LLP regularly receives telephone calls from potential clients and lawyers seeking assistance on large cases throughout California as well as in other jurisdictions. Assisting in these high-profile matters is a regular part of Bononi Law Group, LLP's business, often resulting in co-counsel arrangements that benefit both clients and other lawyers who may lack the time, experience or resources to handle complex employment cases.
Bononi Law Group, LLP has earned a reputation as a leader in the fields of sexual harassment; disability; race, pregnancy and age discrimination; retaliation; unfair competition; whistleblower claims; and wage and overtime disputes. In addition to its employment law work, Bononi Law Group, LLP has an active and high-profile business and commercial litigation practice that includes claims for misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition, breach of commercial contracts, partnership disputes and a host of other commercial ventures.
According to Mr. Bononi, "A number of our attorneys have left much larger law firms so they can provide a wide range of clients with the time and attention their cases deserve, not just the clients willing to pay large legal bills. All of our clients are important, regardless of their size or how they came to the firm." It is this attitude that motivates lawyers and clients to send their families and friends to Bononi Law Group, LLP for legal representation. Partners Michael Bononi and William Waldo have a combined 63 years of experience with 26 years and 37 years of legal experience respectively.
Michael J. Bononi
Employment Litigation, Employment & Labor
William S. Waldo
Employment Litigation, Employment Litigation
- Settlement of Whistleblower Lawsuit against major health care provider for over $4,000,000
- Settlement of Sexual Harassment Lawsuit on behalf of multiple plaintiffs for over $1,400,000
- The defense of a major bus company on claims arising from an accident which caused the death of six people and injured forty-nine others to varying degrees resulting in over fifty lawsuits and settlements in excess of $20 million dollars
- Settlement of Medical Condition Discrimination Lawsuit venued in Orange County for $850,000
- Settlement of Retaliation Lawsuit for $650,000
- Settlement of Sexual Harassment and Retaliation Lawsuit venued in San Bernardino County for over $1,000,000
- $1,898,000 jury verdict in Age Discrimination Lawsuit against Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Settlement of Disability Discrimination Lawsuit against publishing company for over $1,000,000
- Settlement of Disability Discrimination Lawsuit against financial conglomerate for over $4,000,000
- Mr. Waldo has been recognized as one of The Best Lawyers in America
- Mr. Bononi received the highest peer review AV-rating, under Martindale-Hubbell's Peer Review Rating
- Mr. Waldo was selected by Who's Who Legal, 2009
- Michael was recently featured in Newsweek Magazine as a Leader in Employment Law
- Mr. Bononi has also been quoted as a source for Employment Law Expertise by the Los Angeles Times newspaper
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The use of the internet or this contact form for communication is not necessarily a secure environment. Contacting a lawyer or law firm email through this service will not create an attorney-client relationship, and information will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential.