Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Pasadena, CA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Christopher Miller is the founder and owner of The Miller Law Firm in Pasadena, California. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial attorneys in his region, as well as the entire country, Mr. Miller provides unmatched representation and support to clients throughout Los Angeles and surrounding areas of Southern California who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Criminal defense
· DUI/DWI defense
· Criminal record cleanup
· Personal injury
As an attorney, Mr. Miller has gained a reputation for his fierce and aggressive approach to protecting his clients' rights and liberties while helping them obtain the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. His desire to become an attorney started at a young age and stemmed largely from the influence of his father, who had experienced racial injustice himself and instilled in Mr. Miller a desire to fight on behalf of the vulnerable and marginalized members of society.
While pursuing his legal degree, Mr. Miller completed an externship with the Los Angeles County public defender’s office. There, he gained invaluable experience and insight into the criminal justice system and began to develop a deeper understanding of how so many are mistreated by law enforcement, prosecutors and the courts. Resolved to do something about it, he established his own private practice immediately after law school, where he could focus on his life's calling.
Since that time, Mr. Miller has achieved a long record of securing acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for the accused while also assisting those convicted of crimes in sealing or expunging their criminal records. He also successfully intervenes in law enforcement investigations, ensuring the matter never makes it to court. Honored for his exemplary professionalism and outstanding legal abilities, he has earned numerous awards and endorsements from his peers.
Among his most notable accolades, Mr. Miller has earned a Top 40 Under 40 designation from The National Trial Lawyers along with a Lead Counsel rating and consistent designation as a "Best Of" from Thumbtack. In addition, Pasadena Magazine named him a Top Attorney from 2018 to 2020, and he has received "Superb" client ratings on Avvo along with the site's Clients' Choice Award from 2017 to 2020.
Outside of his legal practice, Mr. Miller routinely volunteers his time and services with the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, and he is an active member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and other professional legal organizations. He also gives back to his community throughout his involvement with his local Big Brothers Big Sisters chapter.
- 60%Criminal Defense
- 30%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Christopher Miller
First Admitted: 2012, California
Professional Webpage: https://themillerlaw.com/lawyer/About-the-Firm_cp16966.htm
- The University of Southern California, B.A., Psychology, Minor in Law and Society
- Top Attorney in Pasadena Magazine, 2018-2020
- Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, California, Cali Award for highest grade in his Civil Torts course
- Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, California, Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Highest Grade in Criminal Procedure
- Recognized as "People Love Us on Yelp" for our 5 Star unparalleled reviews
- Honored to be selected by our peers as a Super Lawyers Rising Star!, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2020
- Avvo Top Attorney Superb 10.0 Rating
- We are proud to be certified as Lead Counsel rated for our experience litigating criminal defense matters., Lead Counsel, Lead Counsel, 2020
- We are extremely proud to be selected as Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers., Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- We are proud to be selected for Avvo's Clients' Choice Award!, Clients' Choice Award, Avvo, 2020
- We are proud to be selected for Avvo's Clients' Choice Award!, Clients' Choice Award, Avvo, 2019
- We are proud to be selected for Avvo's Clients' Choice Award!, Clients' Choice Award, Avvo, 2018
- Honored to be selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star!, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
- We are extremely proud to announce we've been selected for the "Avvo Client Choice Award" for our consistent 5-star rated reviews and feedback received from our clients., Clients Choice Award, Avvo, 2017
- We are proud to announce that we were awarded Best of Thumbtack for Criminal Defense in Los Angeles for 2015 based off of our perfect rating and stellar client feedback., Best of Los Angeles, Thumbtack, 2015
Last Updated: 5/15/2022