Christopher Wren Taylor
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Pasadena, CaliforniaTaylor Labor Law, P.C.
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation; view more
Licensed in California since: 2005
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Taylor Labor Law, P.C.80 S. Lake Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101 Visit website
Focusing his practice exclusively on labor and employment law matters, Christopher Wren Taylor is the founder of Taylor Labor Law, P.C.. Located in Pasadena, California, he provides dedicated representation to clients locally in Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, and Ventura counties and throughout Califorina. Mr. Taylor has been a member in good standing of The State Bar of California since 2005.
In his practice, Mr. Taylor represents only current, past and prospective employees who have been the victims of unfair and illegal practices by employers. The types of cases that he has handled have included discrimination prohibited by such federal and state laws as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Pregnancy Discrimination Act, and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act. Mr. Taylor has also assisted clients who have claims governed by the Family and Medical Leave Act, and his experience has encompassed sexual harasment, pregnancy discrimination, wage and hour violations, employee misclassification, wrongful termination and whistleblowing. He has obtain outstanding results for his clients through jury trials, private arbitration and settlement.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Taylor attended Loyola Marymount University, and he received a Bachelor of Business Administration in 1989. He then went on to pursue his legal education at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, and he served on the Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review and was a co-founder of the school's Catholic Law Society before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 2005. After graduation, Mr. Taylor worked for a firm that defended companies in employment and products liability litigation, and he then spent time with another employment law firm before founding Taylor Labor Law, P.C., in 2014.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff
Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employer, Retaliation, Wrongful Termination
- 100% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2005, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.taylorlaborlaw.com/attorneys
- Loyola Law School, J.D.; Loyola Marymount University, B.B.A.
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Italian American Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Pasadena Bar Association
- Speaker at Mealey's Litigation Conference, General Causation at Trial
- Speaker, Winter convention, American Association for Justice in Miami, 2007
- Speaker, National Convention American Association for Justice, General Causation at Trial
- $3,000,000 - Class Action - Victor Fuentes et al v. Macy's West Stores Inc et al, USDC Central, Case No. 2:2014cv00790, 2014
- $300,000 - Wrongful Termination Involving Property Management Company , 2017
- $300,000 - Sexual Harassment Involving Inventory Company, 2018
- $800,000 - Sexual Harassment/Retaliation/Wrongful Termination - (Confidential Settlement -= Nationwide Adult Sex Toys and Novelties Company, 2020
- $1,326,526. (Disability discrimination - Broome v. Empire Construction, San Bernadino Superior Court, Case No. CIVDS1807429), 2019
- $1,250,000 - Disability Discrimination Involving Construction Company, 2018
- $876,000 (Whistleblower/Retaliation - Confidential Settlement with large engineering company), 2019
- $875,000 - Whistleblower Matter Involving Communications Company, 2018
- $800,000 (Whistleblower/Wrongful Termination - Confidential Settlement with Art Gallery Chain), 2020
- $750,000 (Confidential settlement with national airline), 2018
- $500,000 (Disabiilty Discrimination - Confidential Settlement with a nationwide bank), 2019
- $375,000 - Discrimination/Wrongful Termination Involving Construction Company, 2016
- $233,124 (Pregnancy Discrimination - Trial Verdict - Sazueta v. Pacific Dental Services, LLC et al. - San Bernardino Superior Court, Case No. CIVDS1622250)/JAMS Reference NO. 1220056088), 2017
- The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in each state., Super Lawyers, 2020
- The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in each state., Super Lawyers, 2019
- The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in each state., Super Lawyers, 2018
- The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys, 40 and under, in each state., Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, 2015
- The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys, 40 and under, in each state., Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, 2014
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association Of Los Angeles
- Pasadena Bar Association
Office location for Christopher Wren Taylor
80 S. Lake Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2015