Donald G. Liddy
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Pasadena, CaliforniaLiddy Law Firm
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability
Licensed in California since: 1990
Education: University of Houston Law Center
Liddy Law Firm234 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91101 Phone: 626-229-0921 Email: Donald G. Liddy Visit website
Donald G. Liddy is an attorney who represents clients in the Pasadena, California area. Donald Liddy is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 2011 - 2023. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Donald Liddy chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. He attended University of Houston Law Center and graduated in 1989. Donald Liddy passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 1990.
He represents clients with Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff issues in California. He also represents clients with Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff issues.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Donald Liddy has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
First Admitted: 1990, California
Professional Webpage: https://lawyers.findlaw.com/profile/view/2732893_1
- Construction Injury Settled during trial: $13,500,000- Smith v. Choctaw
- Construction Site Injury $6,000,000 Settlement During Trial- Case Confidential, 2015
- Settlement after trial: $1,000,000: Duran v. Cal Trans
- $1,000,000- Carr v MXM Unlimited
- $1,400,000 Raya v Klasna Construction Co.
- Brain Injury: $10,000,000 construction injury (settled after liability verdict) Duenas v. Highland construction
- Injury to Children: $1,500,000 jury verdict- Casanova v. Finnegan
- Child Wrongful Death: $12,000,000 Santos v. Scott Villa Apts (co-trial)
- Brain Injury: $22,500,000 -Diaz v Sugar Transport of the Northwest (co-tried)
- Child Wrongful Death: $7,000,000 jury verdict- Seymour v. State of California
- Insurance Bad Faith $5,100,000- Palm Springs Pump v. Peerless Insurance
- Wrongful death: $23,700,000 jury verdict-Guilmette v. City of Los Angeles, 2016
- Premises Liability: $1,500,000 jury verdict- De Pav v. VPMG 1772 Preuss, LLC, 2017
- Wrongful death: $5,000,000 jury verdict, Annocki v. Geoffrey's Malibu, et al., 2017
- Wrongful death- $30,000,000 jury verdict, Anaya v. General Equiptment & Supplies, Inc., 2018
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2023