An attorney at the law firm Ball, Bonholtzer & Evans, Drew N. Evans serves clients in Southern California and throughout California from the firm’s offices in Pasadena, California. He focuses his practice on the following areas:
· Personal injury: Premises liability, auto accidents, dog bites, products liability, wrongful death and so on
· Employment law: Harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, whistleblower retaliation and more
· Medical and legal malpractice
Graduating from the University of California, Davis, Mr. Evans earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and communications. He attended law school at the Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, focusing on civil litigation, and earned his Juris Doctor in 2010.
While in law school, Mr. Evans was the chief production editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles International & Comparative Law Review. After finishing law school, he went on to become a fellow with the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). He is licensed to practice in California and before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Mr. Evans started his legal career as a litigation defense attorney representing medical professionals who have been accused of medical malpractice. Later, he decided to use his prior experience as a defense attorney to fight for the rights of those who had been wronged or injured.
A fierce advocate for his clients' liberties and freedoms, Mr. Evans has received a "Very Good" rating on Avvo. He has compassion for the challenges his clients suffer as a result of the carelessness of others and works tirelessly to secure the justice they are due.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.pasadenalaw.com/attorney/drew-n-evans/
- Loyola Law School, Loyola of Los Angeles International & Comparative Law Review, Staff Member
- University of California, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Psychology, Major: Communications, 2006
- California, 2010
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2010
Office location for Drew N. Evans
650 Sierra Madre Villa Ave
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022