Michael J. Bononi
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Pasadena, CA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Michael J. Bononi, founding partner of Bononi Law Group, LLP, has been recognized by his peers as a leader in the area of employment litigation. His client list ranges from Fortune 50 companies to individual employees, and he routinely handles issues involving claims of wrongful termination, breach of contract, whistleblowing, wage disputes, and discrimination or harassment claims.
Mr. Bononi received his law degree from Cornell University, where he graduated magna cum laude in 1987. He is a member of the California State Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the California Employment Lawyers Association, and the American Business Trial Lawyers Association. His firm is located in Pasadena, California.
About Michael J. Bononi
First Admitted: 1987, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.bononilawgroup.com/Bio/MichaelBononi.asp
- For more than two decades, the employment lawyers at Bononi Law Group have been obtaining successful results on behalf of clients throughout California. Below are some of the reasons why employers don't want you to hire us. We have secured: A $1,898,000 jury verdict in an age discrimination lawsuit against Roche Pharmaceuticals; A $1.3 million jury verdict in a sexual harassment and retaliation case against CenCal Beverage Co.; A $1 million dollar verdict against a hospital for retaliatory termination against policy; A $1,378,000 jury verdict with a finding of malice which resulted in a $4 million settlement against a large financial institution; A $1,987,417 jury verdict for sexual harassment against a large employer in the Central Valley; A jury verdict in excess of $1 million on behalf of a partner in a property tax assessment firm for breach of fiduciary duty; A jury verdict in excess of $3 million in an insurance coverage dispute. We have negotiated for the: Settlement of a sexual harassment and retaliation claim for $4 million against a large corporate employer; Settlement of a multi-plaintiff race discrimination and harassment case against a large food manufacturer for $2.5 million; Settlement of a retaliation claim against an entertainment company for $1.5 million; Settlement of multiple sclerosis disability discrimination claim against a clothing manufacturer in excess of $1 million; Settlement on behalf of a high level executive against a corporate employer for retaliation in excess of $900,000; Settlement of a whistleblower lawsuit against a major health care provider for $4,152,000; Settlement of a disability discrimination lawsuit against a publishing company for over $1 million; Settlement of a sexual harassment lawsuit on behalf of multiple plaintiffs against a real estate development company for over $1.4 million; Settlement of a disability discrimination lawsuit against a financial conglomerate for over $4 million; Settlement of over $1 million for a sexual harassment and retaliation lawsuit against a large defense contractor in San Bernardino County
- Editor, Cornell Law Review
- Highest Peer Review AV-Rating, under Martindale Hubbell's Peer Review Rating
- Magna Cum Laude, Cornell Law School
- University of California, B.A. in Political Science
- Member, California State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- California, 1987
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, American Business Trial Lawyers Association
- If you believe you were fired as the result of retaliation by your employer, we may be able to take appropriate action on your behalf.
- Do you need legal help in southern California because your employer retaliated against you for requesting medical leave? We are on your side
- We have more than 20 years experience helping employees who were mistreated by an employer after taking job-protected leave.
- Did your boss refuse to give you a raise because of a reason that is illegal under California law? We can explain your options.
- If you have been sexually harassed at work by a supervisor or colleague, we can explain your legal options and will fight for your rights.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022