Paul S. Geller
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Pasadena, CaliforniaLaw Offices of Paul S. Geller, a P.C.
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, DUI-DWI, White Collar Crimes; view more
Licensed in California since: 1999
Education: Southwestern Law School
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Law Offices of Paul S. Geller, a P.C.221 E. Walnut Street
Pasadena, CA 91101 Visit website
Paul Geller is a criminal defense attorney in Pasadena, California, with over 20 years of experience. He is the founder of the Law Offices of Paul S. Geller, P.C., and represents clients in Pasadena and throughout the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
Mr. Geller has experience with a wide variety of criminal defense issues, and he has represented clients accused of murder, domestic violence, drug crimes, DUI, federal crimes, sex crimes and white collar crimes. He is a skilled negotiator and argues forcefully in the courtroom, providing passionate representation and fighting for the rights of his clients.
After graduating from the University of Colorado Boulder with a bachelor’s degree, Mr. Geller spent two years working in a corporate position in San Francisco. He went on from there to earn his law degree at Southwestern Law School. He received DUI defense training through the National College for DUI Defense, as well as training in DUI/DWI detection, field sobriety tests and the use of alcohol detection device.
After becoming a licensed attorney, Mr. Geller spent several years as a prosecutor at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office. His background provides him with a tactical advantage when defending his clients, as he is familiar with the strategies and techniques used by prosecutors.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Geller is a member of the Pasadena Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the California DUI Lawyers Association. He engages in pro bono work through the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Indigent Criminal Defense Appointments Program.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense: White Collar
Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Juvenile Delinquency, Sex Offenses, White Collar Crime
- 50% Criminal Defense
- 30% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20% Criminal Defense: White Collar
First Admitted: 1999, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.criminallawdefender.com
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association - Active Member, 2020
- California DUI Lawyers Association Member, 2020
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2020
- National College For DUI Defense, 2020
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Indigent Criminal Defense Attorneys Program: Representing indigent defendants who need representation throughout LA County, 2020
- Certified in use and calibration of the Alco-Sensor IV alcohol detection device
- Strathmore's Who's Who Lifetime Member of Leadership and Achievement, Specialized Training by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on Field Sobriety Tests and DUI/DWI Detection
- University of Colorado Boulder, Bachelor of Science
- Strathmore's Who's Who Lifetime Member for Leadership and Achievement
- Pasadena Top Attorney, 2015 – Present
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2009 - 2012
- AVVO Top Contributor Award, 2020
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Strathmore's Who's Who Among Lawyers
Office location for Paul S. Geller
221 E. Walnut Street
Pasadena, CA 91101
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2012