Randy W. Medina
Top rated Family Law attorney in Pasadena, CaliforniaLaw Office of Randy W. Medina, APLC
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in California since: 1998
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Randy W. Medina focuses his practice exclusively on divorce, family law and guardianship proceedings. He has been in practice for over 24 years. Mr. Medina is certified as a family law specialist by the State Bar of California. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Mr. Medina provides exceptional representation to clients throughout Los Angeles county and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following areas:
· Divorce and legal separation
· Nullity of marriage
· Paternity and parenting rights
· Child custody
· Child support
· Domestic violence and restraining orders
· Modifications and enforcement of judgments
· Guardianship proceedings
· Complex property and debt characterization and division issues
· Spousal support
Early in his legal career, Mr. Medina handled a variety of civil matters and gained invaluable trial experience. Since devoting his practice exclusively to family law, he has delivered unmatched counsel and support to a diverse range of clients across the region, including business owners, attorneys, medical professionals, law enforcement officials and others.
Throughout the course of his legal career practice, Mr. Medina has developed strong professional relationships with the legal community. Through these relationships, he is better able to address his client's issues and help them achieve the positive results they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. He also serves as a court-appointed mediator with the Los Angeles Superior Court, where he assists individuals with resolving their conflicts and reaching favorable agreements without the need for expensive and time-consuming litigation.
Mr. Medina is a U.S. Army veteran. He served as a military police officer and was stationed in Germany. After leaving the military, he joined the LAPD where he attained the rank of sergeant.
Mr. Medina completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Southern California. He obtained his law degree at the University of California Los Angeles, School of Law.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Medina is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Family Law Executive Committee and he maintains active involvement with various other local, state and national bar associations.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property, Paternity
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1998, California
Professional Webpage: https://rwmedina.com/randy-w-medina/
- Guardianship of Ariana K. (2004) 120 Cal. App. 4th 690
- Super Lawyer, Los Angeles Magazine, 2012
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Executive Committee of the Family Law Section, Member
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Mediator
- State Bar of California, Special Master
- Pasadena Branch of the Los Angeles Superior Court, Volunteer Mediator
- University of Southern California (USC), Summa Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science Degree, Public Policy, 1982
- California State Bar Certified Family Law Specialist, 2004-2020, 2020
Office location for Randy W. Medina
301 East Colorado Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91101
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2024