Stephen C. Ball
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Pasadena, CA
- Virtual Appointments
Attorney Stephen C. Ball is a partner at Ball & Bonholtzer in Pasadena, California. Mr. Ball focuses his practice on legal malpractice and personal injury law and handles matters involving aviation accidents, brain injuries, construction accidents, third party premises liability and other catastrophic injuries. He serves clients in the greater Pasadena area as well as on a statewide and national basis.
Mr. Ball has been admitted to practice law since 1985 and has more than 30 years of experience. He is committed to achieving justice for those who have been injured or wronged and to giving a voice to those who do not have one.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Ball has litigated in both state and federal courts. He has represented consumers and victims of personal injuries as well as corporate board members, homeowners and trust beneficiaries.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Ball has spoken at seminars and is an active member of the legal community. He belongs to the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the American Board of Trial Advocates and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Ball has been recognized for his achievements in the legal profession. He has been featured in the Daily Journal and named one of the “top attorneys of Pasadena” by Pasadena magazine and one of the “top 100 trial lawyers” by the National Trial Lawyers.
After earning a bachelor’s degree in biological sciences from the University of California, Santa Barbara, Mr. Ball worked as a licensed contractor. He later earned his law degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 0%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 0%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 0%Health Care
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Legal Malpractice, Professional Malpractice - Other, Medical Devices
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022
About Stephen C. Ball
First Admitted: 1985, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.pasadenalaw.com/About-Us/Stephen-C-Ball.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer in Parole, Los Angeles Executive Committee, 1999 - 2003
- Volunteer Judge Pro Tem in Small Claims Appeals, Los Angeles Superior Court, 1990
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1985 - 2017
- 8th Street Lawyers, Member, 1993 - 2017
- California, 1985
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member, 1992 - 2017
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, Member, 1985 - 2017
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1991
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member, 1985 - 2017
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1986
- Top Attorneys of Pasadena, 2012 - 2017
- National Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2015 - 2017
- Super Lawyers, 2006 - 2017
- Featured in the Los Angeles Daily Journal's litigator profile in May of 2000
- Speaker, CEB and Rutter Group Seminars, Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Guest Lecturer, Cal Poly Pomona Extension, 1994 - 1995
- Santa Barbara University, Santa Barbara, California, B.A., 1979
- Over 40 Superior Court verdicts
- Instrument rated pilot
Last Updated: 5/15/2022