Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Pasadena, CA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Todd Becker is a senior partner at Becker Law Group in Pasadena, California. Mr. Becker concentrates his practice on personal injury and business litigation, representing clients in the Los Angeles area and throughout California. He handles injury cases involving car accidents, mass torts, slip-and-fall accidents, wrongful death and other issues.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Becker has been involved in many high-profile cases, securing several multimillion-dollar recoveries for his clients through verdicts and settlements.
Additionally, Mr. Becker has handled many cases in China and with the California Chinese community. He has lectured on international law topics at institutions, including Georgetown University, Wuhan Technology and Business University, Tsinghua University, and at the China-US Business Summit. Giving back to his local community, he sits on the board of Urban Compass and belongs to the Asian Youth Center.
In honor of his accomplishments, the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys included Mr. Becker on its “10 Best Attorneys” list. He has been recognized in the pages of Lawyers of Distinction, Orange Coast magazine and Pasadena Magazine.
Mr. Becker is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in political science. He earned his law degree from Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law. He holds a license to practice law before all California state courts. He is a member of the Pasadena Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association.
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Bankruptcy: Consumer
- 20%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Bankruptcy Law, Medical Malpractice, Non-Compete Agreements, Class Actions
- Super Lawyers: 2022
About Todd Becker
First Admitted: 1987, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.beckerlawgroup.com/about/team/
- Mr. Becker successfully represented clients in many different mass tort cases including the following: 6 sexual assault victims against USC, 27 cases of the Route 91 mass shooting case in Las Vegas, over 1,500 clients in the case against PG & E (including several wrongful death cases), Several wrongful death cases for families of the victims of the Santa Barbara Shooting, Many litigation cases for large and small businesses
- Lectured on international law and EB-5 at USC, Georgetown University, the China/US Business Summit, the US Consulate and Sun Yat Sen University in Guangzhou and Tsing Hua University in Beijing. Business University in Wuhan
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mr. Becker believes in giving back to the community. He is a board member of the non-profit organization Urban Compass raising money for low-income inner-city school children in Los Angeles. In 2020 Mr. Becker became a member of the Asian Youth Center (AYC) a non-profit organization that caters to low-income, immigrant, and at-risk youth and families, of all communities, to overcome barriers to success through culturally and linguistically competent education, employment, and social services. Mr. Becker is also heavily involved in connecting with other attorneys and legal personnel and he is a member of several associations including the Pasadena Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association and Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Mr. Becker has successfully represented many clients in a variety of different subject matters. Some of his recent notable resolutions are as follows: $5 Million Dollar Recovery Sexual Assault $3.2 Million Recovery Route 91 Shooting Victim $6.75 Million Recovery Wrongful Death $1.1 Million Recovery Negligent Gun Shot Victim $2.4 Million Recovery Traffic Accident $2 Million Recovery Wrongful Death Vehicle v. Pedestrian Several Hundred Million Dollar Recovery Representing approximately 1,500 Fire Victims Against PG&E
- Mr. Becker attended the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and earned a bachelor's degree in political science, 1982
- Admitted to the California Bar, 1987
- Mr. Becker prides himself as being an attorney that will not only represent his clients to the best of his ability but also ensures that their voice is heard. Mr. Becker is depicted in these videos asserting his prowess over the subject matter at hand as well as his close cultural ties to the Asian community. He is on the board of a non-profit organization Asian Youth Center as well as being a member of the Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association, “Attorneys for 3 former USC students discuss new lawsuit against ex-university gynecologist”, Sexual Assault, Mass Tort, Personal Injury, 2018
- Mr. Becker has won many awards over the last several years, including CCYP Trial Attorney of the Year for 3 years in a row, 10 Best Attorneys American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2020 Lawyers of Distinction Personal Injury Law, Pasadena Magazine Attorneys of Distinction, Orange Coast Magazine Attorneys of Distinction, Trial Attorney of the Year, 10 Best Attorneys American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, CCYP, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, Pasadena Magazine, Orange Coast Magazine, 2018
- Contact us for a free legal consultation if you or your loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or ovarian c… https://t.co/yDA3bS9dgJ
- #GoodCause, #DeliciousFood and #GreatMusic at Urban Compass’ Annual Spring Gala last Friday. #Philanthropy… https://t.co/SOLdsgMBvh
- Becker Law Group, friends and partners had a great time watching the #Lakers game last night. #WorkLifeBalance https://t.co/voSdZFAZf3
Last Updated: 5/15/2022