Toni Y. Long
Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Pasadena, CA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Toni Y. Long is the managing partner of The Long Law Group, PC, in Pasadena, California. Ms. Long focuses her practice on business, commercial, corporate, entertainment, labor and sports law, serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Ventura counties in areas, including Los Angeles, Pasadena, Riverside and San Bernardino.
Ms. Long has more than 15 years of experience in a variety of legal areas. She handles complex business transactions and provides businesses and employers advice regarding numerous aspects of their endeavors. She has extensive experience drafting and negotiating major business contracts, as well as handling various matters in entertainment and sports law.
Before founding The Long Law Group, PC, Ms. Long spent many years as a partner at a major corporate firm, handling multimillion-dollar business and M&A dealings. She also served as director of business and legal affairs for an international film establishment and practiced as an associate at a private firm, cultivating her business law knowledge.
Ms. Long earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Stanford University. She received her law degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law. She attained her license to practice law in 2001, which made her eligible to appear before all California state courts.
Recognizing her success, Pasadena magazine has recognized Ms. Long as a “Top Attorney” in the corporate law area several years in a row. She uses her knowledge and experience to help others by mentoring students and graduates of her alma mater, the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law and law schools throughout her community.
- 40%Entertainment & Sports
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employer
- 10%Mergers & Acquisitions
Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law
- Rising Stars: 2007
About Toni Y. Long
First Admitted: 2001, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.tyllaw.com/attorney/toni-y-long/
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Communication, 1992
- Recognized as a Southern California “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers in Los Angeles Magazine, 2007
- Recognized as a “Top Attorney” for Corporate Law by Pasadena Magazine, for several years., Top Attorney, Pasadena Magazine
- This is an introduction to my practice areas - business and entertainment transactions, or deals., Introduction to My Practice Areas, 2019
- Sade Sellers moderates this live discussion with writers Anna and Mark Casadei and entertainment lawyer Toni Long, as they dive into the minutiae of what budding writers should be aware of regarding being optioned, contracts, representation, and much more., Breaking In: The Business of Screenwriting, Entertainment, Writing, Screenwriting, Film, 2020
- @SYFYFANGRRLS @definitelyvita @weredawgz @ngoziu @ebonydraws @rgay @yonaharvey @Nnedi @nilaffle @Steph_I_Will Pleas… https://t.co/8Yos1s3wSH
- Our client, Shequeta Smith, is out here doing her thing! Planning for some great things to come. Congratulations!… https://t.co/wtrhPim2FF
- See this Instagram video by @todayshow featuring Ruth Coker Burks. #ruthcokerburks #cemeteryangel https://t.co/D9IX1w6czQ
- @BillClinton President Clinton, I wanted to share a story about Ruth Coker Burks, your friend from Arkansas, who ca… https://t.co/tXPSXLEDqM
- @NiecyNash @WhenTheySeeUs @netflix @ava So powerful! You are a great talent @NiecyNash! So glad you are getting w… https://t.co/n89bz5gD13
Last Updated: 5/15/2022