Christopher J. Beeman
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Pleasanton, CA
A highly regarded civil trial lawyer, Christopher J. Beeman is a partner at Clapp Moroney Bellagamba Vucinich Beeman Scheley. Located in the firm’s office in Pleasanton, California, he provides representation to clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout the state. As an undergraduate, Mr. Beeman attended the University of Notre Dame and received a Bachelor of Arts in 1982. He then enrolled at the Santa Clara University School of Law on a James A. Emery, S.J., Merit Law Scholarship, and in 1985, he was awarded his Juris Doctor.
Mr. Beeman has defended people and companies in a wide variety of matters in state and federal courts and before arbitration panels. Many of his cases have involved personal injury and wrongful death litigation arising out of product liability, and he has had a particular focus on sports and recreational incidents that have led to traumatic brain and orthopedic injuries as well as amputations.
Mr. Beeman has also represented defendants in cases stemming from construction site accidents, and outside of the personal injury area, his caseload has included general business disputes as well as professional negligence claims. Highly regarded by his fellow attorneys for his successful track record, he has been given an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Beeman is frequently asked to deliver presentations on topics related to his practice area, including Masters in Trial programs sponsored by the American Board of Trial Advocates. He is admitted to practice in California and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. Mr. Beeman is a member of The International Academy of Trial Lawyers and other professional groups.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Christopher J. Beeman
First Admitted: 1985, California
Professional Webpage: https://clappmoroney.com/attorneys/christopher-beeman/
- Northern California’s “Super Lawyers”
- Member, Irish Legal 100, The Irish Voice
- Martindale Hubbell’s Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- State Chair of Claims Litigation Management (CLM)
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Products Liability and Personal Injury Sections
- Alameda County Bar Association, Products Liability and Personal Injury sections
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California
- Defense Research Institute
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- United States District Courts for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Past President of The San Francisco Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- International Society of Barristers
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Cum Laude, 1982
- Dilger v Moyles (1997) 54 Cal.App.4th 1452, 63 Cal.Rptr.2d 591
- American College Of Trial Lawyers
- International Society Of Barristers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022