Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Pomona, CA
- Virtual Appointments
Peter Solimon is managing partner at Solimon | Rodgers and represents clients in Pomona, California, and the surrounding areas in matters of workers’ compensation. Mr. Solimon has a passion for protecting everyday workers when they are injured physically and or psychologically as a result of their employment. Mr. Solimon has over a decade of experience fighting for the rights of workers as they struggle to meet their financial obligations after an illness or injury.
Being raised by hard-working blue collar parents, he has an in-depth understanding of and compassion for what injured workers deal with. Mr. Solimon is admitted to practice in the State of California and before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California, the United States District Court for the Southern District of California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Mr. Solimon attended the University of California Irvine, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts before moving on to law school. At Western State University College of Law, he then earned his Juris Doctor. While in law school, he was actively involved as a volunteer with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, which is designed to help prepare and file state and federal tax returns for low-income families.
In 2017, Mr. Solimon was named as one of the 10 Best Legal Counsel for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Legal Counsel. This award relied heavily on the reviews and testimonials provided by his former clients and highlights his stellar reputation as an attorney who genuinely cares about the average worker.
About Peter Solimon
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://srwclaw.com/who-we-are/peter-solimon/peter-solimon.h...
- American Institute Of Legal Counsel, Member, 2017
- San Gabriel Valley Bar Association, 2020
- Federal Central District of California , 2011
- State Bar of California, 2010
- Federal Southern District of California , 2011
- Federal Eastern District of California , 2011
Pro bono/Community Service
- Western State University College of Law, Voluntary Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA), Active Volunteer
- AIOLC'S 10 best Workers' Compensation Attorney In California
- ITT Technical Institute, 2004
- B.A., The University of California, Irvine, 2005
- Understanding California Workers Compensation Law - http://t.co/NvJSXv1dgH
- West Covina California Workers Compensation Law - http://t.co/tna4GdxCOE
- La Puente California Workers Compensation Law - http://t.co/Q58xU6NkP8
- Diamond Bar California Workers Compensation Law - http://t.co/qo7SaNyDQH
- Baldwin Park California Workers Compensation Law - http://t.co/5snDGVXW4v
Last Updated: 5/15/2022