Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Pomona, CaliforniaSolimon | Rodgers, P.C.
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation
Licensed in California since: 2010
Education: Western State University College of Law
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English
Solimon | Rodgers, P.C.981 Corporate Center Drive
Pomona, CA 91768 Visit website
Peter Solimon is one of the Founding Partners of Solimon | Rodgers, P.C. Peter practices exclusively in the field of workers’ compensation.
Mr. Solimon was born and raised in Southern California. Mr. Solimon received his B.S. degree in Political Science from the University of California, Irvine in 2006. While attending the University of California Irvine – He concurrently studied at ITT Technical Institute receiving a degree in Computer Electrical Engineering. He went on to receive his Juris Doctorate Degree from Western State University College of Law. He is admitted to the State Bar of California and well as North, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of Federal Court.
Mr. Solimon has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine four years in a row, he is recognized by The National Trial Lawyers institute as one of the Top 40 under 40, Top 100 and Top 25 Workers Compensation Attorneys.
Mr. Solimon is committed to advocating for injured workers. He has obtained countless high six figure settlements for his clients as well as numerous lifetime pension awards. He has dedicated his practice to ensure that every individual that retains Solimon | Rodgers, P.C. as their representatives get the treatment they need and the maximum compensation they are entitled to.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant
- 100% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://srwclaw.com/who-we-are/peter-solimon/peter-solimon.h...
- American Institute Of Legal Counsel, Member, 2017
- San Gabriel Valley Bar Association, 2020
- Federal Central District of California , 2011
- State Bar of California, 2010
- Federal Southern District of California , 2011
- Federal Eastern District of California , 2011
- Western State University College of Law, Voluntary Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA), Active Volunteer
- AIOLC'S 10 best Workers' Compensation Attorney In California
- ITT Technical Institute, 2004
- B.A., The University of California, Irvine, 2005
Office location for Peter Solimon
981 Corporate Center Drive
Pomona, CA 91768
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023