Katherine R. Moore
Top rated personal injury attorney in Redwood City, CaliforniaLaw Office of Katherine R. Moore, PC
Attorney Katherine R. Moore is the founder and owner of The Law Office of Katherine R. Moore in Redwood City, California. A top-rated trial attorney with nearly 25 years of legal experience, Ms. Moore represents the rights and entitlements of those who have suffered serious injuries or lost loved ones as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Moore has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of individuals and families who have personal injury or wrongful death claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, defective products, unsafe property conditions or other preventable tragedies.
In addition, she also assists businesses, insurance providers and self-insured entities with matters involving premises liability claims, product defect claims and ADA violations. Along with representing the rights and interests of these entities in litigation and dispute resolution, she provides ongoing counsel and support to help them remain in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to avoid potential legal problems in the future.
During the course of her career, Ms. Moore has tried numerous cases throughout Northern California counties. Whether working with plaintiff injury victims or defending businesses and insurance companies against liability claims, Ms. Moore maintains an unwavering focus on her clients' needs while helping them achieve the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve as efficiently as possible. Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, she has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from her peers.
After graduating Summa Cum Laude from Loyola University of Chicago in 1991, Ms. Moore attended Santa Clara University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 1998. She is admitted to practice before all California state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. She is also an active member of the San Mateo and Santa Clara bar associations, the Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association and the Association of Defense Counsel for Northern California.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: defense, General litigation, Alternative dispute resolution, Civil litigation: defense, Civil rights, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Personal injury - defense, Litigation, Mediation, Americans with disabilities act
- 40% Personal injury - general: defense
- 20% General litigation
- 10% Alternative dispute resolution
- 10% Civil litigation: defense
- 10% Civil rights
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.katemoorelaw.com/attorney/moore-katherine-r/
- San Mateo County Bar Association High School Mock Trial Scorer
- Presenter/Speaker to San Mateo County Legal Secretaries
- Loyola University of Chicago, Summa Cum Laude, 1991
- California Super Lawyers list, 2020
- California Super Lawyers List, California Super Lawyers List, 2022
- State Bar of California, 1998
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys, 2013
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2020
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1999
- Santa Clara Bar Association, 2010
- San Mateo Bar Association, 2010
- Association of Defense Counsel for Northern California, 1999
- Association Of Defense Counsel Of Northern California And Nevada
- Association Of Defense Trial Attorneys
- Claims Litigation Management
- National Retail And Restaurant Defense Association
Office location for Katherine R. Moore
600 Allerton Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023