Brandi L. Harper
Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Riverside, CaliforniaCastillo Harper, APC
Attorney Brandi L. Harper is the founding and managing partner of Castillo Harper, APC, in Riverside, California. Ms. Harper dedicates her practice to family law and handles matters involving divorce, adoption, alimony, child custody, child support, dependency proceedings, juvenile delinquency, mediation, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, support enforcement, support modification and visitation. She represents clients in and around Winchester, Indio, Coachella and Riverside and throughout San Bernardino County.
In addition to her private practice, Ms. Harper is a panel attorney for the California Correctional Supervisors Organization and the PORAC (Peace Officers Research Association of California) Legal Defense Fund. She serves as general counsel to police associations and speaks to various organizations on civil litigation matters. Before founding her firm, she practiced at two other firms, handling civil litigation and public entity defense matters.
Outside of the office, Ms. Harper enjoys staying active in her legal community. She is a member of the Riverside County Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association Inland Empire Chapter and the National Association for Professional Women. Recognizing her many accomplishments, the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell awarded her its highest rating, AV Preeminent*.
Ms. Harper earned a bachelor’s degree from California State University San Bernardino, graduating with honors, and received her law degree from Ave Maria School of Law. While completing her law degree, she clerked for a judge serving on the circuit court of Jackson County, Michigan, and served as a clerk and summer associate at a civil litigation defense firm. She holds an active law license in all California state and district courts.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCivil Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee, Administrative Law, Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Employment Law - Employee, Juvenile Law, Labor Law, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law, Sexual Harassment, Unions, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower
- 30% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 30% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 20% Administrative Law
- 20% Family Law
First Admitted: 2009, California
Professional Webpage: https://castilloharper.com/our-firm/brandi-harper
- California State University, San Bernardino, Honors: Presidents Scholarship, Dean’s List
- National Association for Professional Women, Member
- Federal Bar Association- Inland Empire Chapter, Member
- CAALA, member, 2019
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member
- California Correctional Supervisors’ Organization (CCSO), Panel Attorney
- PORAC Legal Defense Fund (LDF), Panel Attorney
- Speaker: Social Media and policing Presented at Law Enforcement Social Media Conference 2022, 2022
- Speaker; "Body cams in prisons"; California Correctional Supervisor Organization Annual Conference , 2022
- Social Media and the Law: Law Enforcement Social Media Conference 2021, 2021
- Speaker, "Legal Update for Law Enforcement" for 21 CLETS, 2022
Office location for Brandi L. Harper
6848 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023