Top rated Immigration attorney in Riverside, CaliforniaAmerican Law Center
Nassim Arzani is an immigration and naturalization law attorney at the American Law Center in Riverside, California. She specializes in assisting immigrants facing deportation due to criminal records throughout the United States. She holds a license to practice before all California courts.
While beginning her legal career in the securities law field, Ms. Arzani found focusing on consumer immigration law most satisfying. Witnessing her parent’s immigration journey from Iran to the U.K., Spain and the United States as a child, she could relate to the human side of immigration law and its immense potential to improve the quality of people’s lives. She has made a huge difference in the lives of thousands of clients for around 20 years by helping them avoid deportation and stay with their families.
A California board-certified specialist in immigration and nationality law, Ms. Arzani is a member of the Riverside County Bar Association, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the San Bernardino County Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the National Association of Women Lawyers. She has spoken at several conferences and professional events related to immigration, including the IABA Town Hall event, the Trump-igration and the IABA-OC Chapter’s MCLE Event.
Ms. Arzani has been honored with awards and accolades by various esteemed organizations for her achievements. She has a “Superb” rating on Avvo and has won the Trademark Women of Distinction Honors 2019 Edition’s Women of Distinction award. She has also been listed in the American Institute of Legal Counsel’s 10 Best Immigration Attorneys, The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 40 Under 40, the American College of Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 100 Lawyers and Inland Empire Magazine’s Business Executive Top Lawyers.
At California State University, Fullerton, Ms. Arzani earned her undergraduate degree in accounting and her postgraduate degree in organizational management from Hope International University. She attended law school at Trinity International University and Tulane University Law School. After serving as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge James Bar of the United States Bankruptcy Court, she received a Paris Institute Certificate in European Legal Studies from Sorbonne University.
Practice areasImmigration: Consumer
Naturalization & Citizenship
- 100% Immigration: Consumer
First Admitted: 2002, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.nassimarzani.com/about/
- Masters in Business Administration with an emphasis in Organizational Management, California State University Fullerton
- Bachelors of Arts in Accounting from Hope International University
- Successfully won hundreds of cases for individuals in Immigration Court Proceedings. Handled all cases from Aggravated Felons to obtaining the most complex Derivative Citizenship cases in addition to Employment-Based Immigration. Handled all types of Family-Based Petitions in addition to all types of Waivers, Consular Processing, Asylum, U visas, VAWA, Motion to Reopen with the Board after in absentia orders, Ninth Circuit Cases and Bond Hearings.
- Licensed by the State Bar of California, 2002
- Top Attorney, Inland Empire Magazine, 2013
- Top 100 Lawyers, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2015
- Business Executive Top Lawyers, Inland Empire Magazine, 2014
- Top Lawyers, Coast Magazine, 2015
- 10 Best Immigration Attorney in California, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2016
- Top 100 Lawyers, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2016
- 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2017
- Top 100 Lawyers, The National Advocates, 2016
- Women of Distinction, Trademark Women of Distinction Honors Edition, 2019
- 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2018
- Designated as a Certified Specialist in Immigration & Naturalization Law by the California State Bar, 2014
- Talk about the Recent Immigration Executive Order and the impact on our community, Speaker, IABA Town Hall event, Recent Immigration Executive Order and the impact on our community, Attorneys, 2017
- discussed DACA and its eligibility requirements with a panel of attorneys, Speaker, Long Beach Deferred Action Forum, Venue in Long Beach, 2012
- Guest speaker to discuss Perspectives on its Social and Economic Impact on DACA, Speaker, Perspectives on its Social and Economic Impact, Claremont University, General Public/Attorneys/Students, 2012
- Talk about Executive Action on Immigration, Speaker, OC Chapter's MCLE Event, Executive Action on Immigration, Attorneys, 2015
- How will clients be affected by the new administrations immigration policies, Speaker, Trump-immigration, 2017
Office location for Nassim Arzani
4210 Riverwalk Pkwy
Riverside, CA 92505
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024
Certificates and credentials
Immigration and Nationality Law