Paul Grech, Jr.
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Riverside, CaliforniaGrech & Packer
Paul Grech Jr. is a partner at the law office of Grech & Packer in Riverside, California. He has nearly 30 years of experience, and his client base comprises people who are accused of criminal charges such as drug crimes, assault and battery, sex charges, internet crimes, domestic violence, disorderly conduct, DUI and other federal offenses.
A native of New York, Mr. Grech obtained his Bachelor of Science in 1979 from the State University of New York College at Brockport. He acquired his Juris Doctor from the Southwestern Law School in 1982 and was admitted to practice in California the same year.
A board-certified specialist in criminal law by the California Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Grech’s invaluable insight into the criminal justice system has enabled him to secure many charge dismissals and favorable verdicts for his clients. For his professionalism and high ethical standards, he was given an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the organization’s highest rating.
Known as a “Trial Master” in the American Inns of Court, Mr. Grech has received a great deal of recognition from his fellow lawyers and clients. He is a member of the California Attorneys For Criminal Justice and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and a fellow of The International Academy of Trial Lawyers. He is a former President of the Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court.
Prior to starting his career as a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Grech served as a prosecutor at the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office for six years. While there, he gained considerable experience prosecuting a number of criminal cases to verdict. This experience has given him the knowledge to defend his clients from the opposite side of the aisle.
When not zealously championing for the rights of those accused, Mr. Grech volunteers to provide pro bono services. He was the mock trial team coach at North High School.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: White Collar
Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law - Federal, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Felony, Sex Offenses, White Collar Crime
- 50% Criminal Defense
- 50% Criminal Defense: White Collar
First Admitted: 1982, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.riversidecriminaldefense.com/attorney-profiles/p...
- Lecturer at Continuing Legal Education Seminars
- , Named to the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers”, designated a “Trial Master” by the American Inns of Court
- , Awarded Trial Lawyer of the Year by the American Inns of Court, Leo A. Deegan Chapter, 2018
- , Honored with induction in to the International Academy of Trial Lawyers in 2019
- , “Superb” rating by AVVO
- AV Rated : Preeminent in the Field of Criminal Law, Martindale Hubbell, 2002
- Certified Specialist in Criminal Law, State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
- National Criminal Defense College in Macon Georgia, 1988
- State University of New York, Cum Laude (with honors), Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, 1979
- Coach of the North High School Mock Trial Team. This team won the Riverside County Mock Trial Compettition in 2001 and placed second in the California State Competition that same year., 1994
- California Attorneys For Criminal Justice
- Fellow International Academy Of Trial Lawyers
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Office location for Paul Grech, Jr.
7095 Indiana Avenue
Riverside, CA 92506
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2015, 2018 - 2024