Richard W. S. Pershing
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Riverside, CaliforniaSandoval Legacy Group
Richard W. S. Pershing is an estate planning attorney at the law firm Holstrom, Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation. With the firm’s offices spread across the state of California, he works out of the one in Riverside and serves clients in areas including Newport Beach, San Diego and Corona. He helps with probate administration, wills and trusts, conservatorships and fiduciary accountings.
Admitted to practice in California since 1990, Mr. Pershing appears in courts such as the San Manuel Tribal Court and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
Known for his professional excellence, Mr. Pershing is rated “Superb” through Avvo and has positive reviews in Martindale-Hubbell. He has advocated for small, locally owned businesses to multimillion-dollar organizations as well as for health care professionals, construction companies, foster care agencies, clinical laboratories, and several for-profit and nonprofit hospitals. Richard has also been recognized as a Super Lawyer for 2022 and 2023.
After graduating cum laude from La Sierra University, Mr. Pershing pursued his legal studies at the Western State College of Law and earned his Juris Doctor in 1990. He also received his mediation training from the Pepperdine Caruso School of Law.
Mr. Pershing has conducted training for the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program and assisted several schools in implementing rules against bullying. He was affiliated with charitable organizations such as the United Way and Kiwanis.
Apart from being an active attorney, Mr. Pershing holds memberships in organizations such as the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the American Bar Association and the San Bernardino County Bar Association. He is the former chair of the Riverside County Bar Association – Continuing Education Committee.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- 100% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1990, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.hbplaw.com/our-attorneys/richard-pershing/
- 10.0 Top Attorney (Superb), Avvo
- Super Lawyers section, 2022 and 2023., Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers
- Contributor to Advanced Guide for Mediators by Susan Exon
- Adventist Center for Conflict Resolution is Training Thousands in Mediation, Spectrum Magazine
- State Bar of California, 1990; Admitted to the Southern District of California, United States Federal Court; Admitted to the Bar of the San Manuel Tribal Court, Bar #12
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Pepperdine University, School of Law, Straus Institute
- La Sierra University, Bachelor’s – Cum Laude, 1980
Office location for Richard W. S. Pershing
4300 Latham St.
Riverside, CA 92501
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024