Scott M. Grossman
Top rated Estate & Trust Litigation attorney in Riverside, CaliforniaThe Grossman Law Firm, A.P.C.
Scott M. Grossman is a shareholder of The Grossman Law Firm APC and represents clients in legal matters of trust litigation, estate and probate. The firm has offices in San Diego, Temecula, and Riverside, and Mr. Grossman handles cases for clients throughout California.
Certified as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Grossman is a regular presenter at continuing legal education conferences on topics of probate litigation, trust administration, trust litigation and probate.
Mr. Grossman earned a master’s of law in Taxation from the University of San Diego in 2005 after obtaining a Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law and an undergraduate degree in 1987 from Tufts University. As an experienced attorney, he has also written probate and trust litigation guidebooks for consumers.
A talented, zealous representative of those who have been denied their rightful inheritance, Mr. Grossman is intelligent, passionate and committed to finding the right solutions for his clients.
Practice areasEstate & Trust Litigation, Estate Planning & Probate
Probate & Estate Administration, Will Contests
- 90% Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1994, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.grossmanlaw.net/aboutus/scott-grossman/
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Tufts University, 1987
- United States District Courts for the Central District of California
- United States District Courts for the Southern District of California
- United States Tax Court
- California Supreme Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals for the United States
- Consumer oriented book that explains how to correctly perform probate and post-death trust administration in California, The Insider's Guide to California Probate and Trust Administration, 2009
- Why Am I Being Denied My Rightful Inheritance?, 2017
- Consumer oriented book explains how heirs and beneficiaries can obtain their rightful inheritance., Winning The Inheritance Battle, 2015
- Speaker, Probate and Trust Litigation, National Business Institute, 2018
- Obtaining Letters, Administration of the Probate Estate and Special Administration, and Marshaling the Estate's Property, Presenter, Probate - First Steps, Initial Petition, and Opening the Estate, National Business Institute, Legal, 2020
- Southern California - Estate and Trust Litigation, Superlawyers, suerlawyers.com, 2021
- Southern California - Estate and Trust Litigation, Superlawyers, superlawyers.com, 2023
- Southern California - Estate and Trust Litigation, Superlawyers, superlawyers.com, 2022
- Southern California - Estate and Trust Litigation, Superlawyers, Superlawyers, 2020
- Super Lawyers, 2019
- Super Lawyers, 2015-2017
Office location for Scott M. Grossman
1770 Iowa Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2017, 2019 - 2024
Certificates and credentials
Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law