Scott E. Huber
Top rated State, Local & Municipal attorney in Roseville, CaliforniaCole Huber LLP
Practice Areas: State, Local & Municipal, Aviation & Aerospace
Licensed in California since: 2003
Scott E. Huber attended law school and graduated from University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law in 2003. Scott Huber began practicing law in 2003.
Scott Huber is an attorney at Cole Huber LLP, helping people with State, Local & Municipal issues. Cole Huber LLP has an office in Roseville, California, serving the local community.
Scott Huber was selected to Super Lawyers for 2021 - 2023. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
First Admitted: 2003, California
Professional Webpage: https://colehuber.com/attorneys/scott-e-huber/
- Southwest Chapter of American Association of Airport Executives (SWAAAE), Member
- Roseville Joint Union High School District, Board Member/Trustee
- Roseville City School District, Board Member/Trustee
- California State Bar, Member
- General Counsel, San Bernardino International Airport Authority
- Town Attorney, Town of Paradise
- District Counsel, Monterey Peninsula Airport District
- City Attorney, City of Oroville
- City of Oroville v. Superior Court, 7 Cal.5th 1091 - inverse condemnation liability requires that damage to private property must be substantially caused by an inherent risk presented by the deliberate design, construction, or maintenance of a public improvement, 2019
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023