Stephen J. Slocum
Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Roseville, CA
Attorney Stephen J. Slocum is the principal and managing director of Sterling Law Group in Roseville, California. A top-rated lawyer with more than eight years of total legal experience, Mr. Slocum has extensive business experience, and he provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout Sacramento, El Dorado, Yolo, Sutter, and Placer Counties and the who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Estate litigation, trust administration and probate
- Business law
- Business strategic and succession planning
- Business and estate litigation
- Contract negotiations and implementation
- Dispute mediation and alternative dispute resolution
Mr. Slocum earned his Bachelor of Science in business administration with a concentration in industrial marketing from San Diego State University in 1980. He then led a successful career in business, receiving numerous sales awards with Nortel Networks Corporation, including the Masters Award for Executive of the Year. In addition, he has established a number of commercial enterprises, so he has a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon to provide the highest level of representation possible to those he serves.
Upon deciding to pursue his legal career, Mr. Slocum attended Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2012. Since becoming an attorney, he has achieved a long record of helping his clients protect themselves, their assets and their companies against any future contingencies, and he has gained a reputation for his unmatched business acumen and unwavering dedication to helping his clients achieve their goals and the positive results they seek for their legal challenges as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Honored for his success as an attorney, Mr. Slocum has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers for his outstanding professionalism, including a Lawyers of Distinction designation. He has also received excellent client ratings on Avvo along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
- 50%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 30%Estate Planning & Probate
- 10%Business Litigation
Will Contests, Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022
About Stephen J. Slocum
First Admitted: 2013, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.sterlingcounsel.com/attorneys/stephen-james-sloc...
- San Diego State University, Industrial Marketing, Class of 1980
- Nortel Networks: Every sales award that was ever offered, plus, the only person in the company’s 100-year history to be named salesman of the year twice.
- Nortel Networks: Masters Award for Executive of the Year
- The Secrets of an Entrepreneur-Create Space. ISBN: 9781492295532
Last Updated: 5/15/2022