Benjamin D. Fox
Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Sacramento, CA
A thorough and efficient litigator, Benjamin D. Fox is an attorney and partner at the law firm of Huber Fox, P.C. He provides a full range of estate planning services to clients living in Sacramento, California, and the surrounding areas such as Napa Valley, Oakland, San Joaquin and Stockton. He explores each client’s family circumstances, goals and assets, and crafts a plan accordingly.
Mr. Fox builds strong relationships with his clients and keeps them updated throughout the procedure, helping them fulfill their wishes, safeguard their assets and minimize taxes. He assists his clients with a variety of matters, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance health care directives, guardianships and conservatorships, probate and trust administration, disability planning, financial elder abuse, beneficiary rights, will and trust contests, and probate and trust litigation.
After graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in general ministries from the Bethany College of the Assemblies of God in Scotts Valley, California, in 2004, Mr. Fox attended the University of California – Davis School of Law to pursue his legal education. While there, he was a part of the university’s Supreme Court Clinic. He obtained his license to practice law in 2013.
Early in his career, Mr. Fox served as a judicial extern at the Santa Cruz Superior Court and as a legal intern at the Sacramento County District Attorney's Office. He also served as a deputy attorney general at the California Department of Justice in Sacramento and later worked with several other well-known California law firms before partnering with Huber Fox, P.C. His clients now benefit from his previous experience and ability to anticipate different legal situations.
When not at his desk, Mr. Fox stays involved in his legal community, maintaining active memberships in the Sacramento County Bar Association’s Probate and Estate Planning Section and the California Lawyers Association – Trusts & Estates Section. He is also a part of the Rotary Club of Arden-Arcade.
As a result of his exceptional client services, Mr. Fox has received many testimonials from his former clients. He holds a “Very Good” rating on Avvo. He has contributed a number of articles on trust and estate litigation topics for esteemed publications such as The Daily Journal’s California Lawyer and the California Trusts & Estates Quarterly.
About Benjamin D. Fox
First Admitted: 2013, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.huberfox.com/sacramento-legal-team/benjamin-fox/
- What’s Said in the Trustee’s Office Stays in the Trustee’s Office: A primer on how the attorney-client privilege functions in the realm of trust administration (September 20, 2017)
- Accessing the Black Box – What Every Estate Attorney needs to Know About Attorney-Client Privilege (June 1, 2017)
- California Trusts and Estates Quarterly – Volume 23, Issue 4
Pro bono/Community Service
- Rotary Club of Arden-Arcade, Member
- California Super Lawyers® selected Ben to its Rising Stars list for 2017 and 2018
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- Trusts & Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association, Member
- Probate and Estate Planning Section of the Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, 2013
- Bethany University, Bachelor of Arts, Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Last Updated: 6/22/2022