Beth M. Appelsmith
Top rated Family Law attorney in Sacramento, CaliforniaBeth M. Appelsmith
Practice Areas: Family Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Licensed in California since: 1986
Beth M. Appelsmith is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Sacramento, California area. Providing legal representation in California for a variety of different issues, Beth Appelsmith was selected to Super Lawyers for 2021 - 2023. She is admitted to practice before the courts in California.
After completing undergraduate studies, Beth M. Appelsmith attended law school. Beth Appelsmith was enrolled at University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law. She earned a juris doctor degree in 1986. Beth Appelsmith was admitted to the practice of law in 1986.
Attorneys like Beth M. Appelsmith are recognized by their peers for their outstanding work and commitment to the spirit of the legal profession. Their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients allow them to stand out among other attorneys in the field.
Beth Appelsmith represents clients with Family Law issues.
First Admitted: 1986, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.appelsmithlaw.com/attorney/beth-m-appelsmith/
- , Sacramento's Best Lawyers, Sacramento Magazine
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member Child Custody Seminar Committee
- Member of Board of Directors for Sacramento Collaborative Divorce Group
- BA with high honors, Oregon State University, 1983
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023