Christopher F. Wohl
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Sacramento, CA
Attorney Christopher F. Wohl is a partner with Palmer Kazanjian Wohl Hodson LLP law firm Sacramento, California. A top-rated trial attorney with more than 27 years of legal experience, Mr. Wohl provides exceptional counsel and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Sacramento and Placer counties and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business and general civil litigation, including unfair business practices, trade secret claims, contract disputes, fraud claims, partnership disputes, fiduciary breaches and other similar matters
· Employment litigation defense for issues such as sexual harassment, workplace discrimination, wrongful termination and other serious grievances
· Real estate litigation and construction defect claims
During his legal career, Mr. Wohl has achieved notable success in jury trials in state and federal courts across California and Nevada, where he has defended the rights and interests of various businesses and other entities against employment law violation claims, tortious and liability claims, and class actions. He has also handled numerous appeals along with arbitrations and mediations, and he has negotiated several multimillion-dollar settlements along with having millions of dollars in potential plaintiff awards rejected by the court to the benefit of his defendant clients.
Whether inside or outside the courtroom, Mr. Wohl maintains an unwavering focus on protecting his clients' rights and interests and improving the likelihood they will achieve the favorable results they seek. Honored for his success, he has earned consistent top ranking and endorsements from his peers, including a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* peer-review rating. He has also received many excellent review and referrals from those he has served.
A 1988 graduate of the University of Southern California, Mr. Wohl attended Lincoln Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1993. While in law school, he received the Alumni Trial Advocacy Award and the Student Trial Advocate of the Year Award from the American Board of Trial Advocates. He is admitted to practice before all U.S. District Courts in California as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Mr. Wohl is also an active member of the Labor and Employment Law Section of The State Bar of California, the Sacramento County Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He is also member of the American Trial Lawyers Association, and he is a member of the Rotary Club of Sacramento and former board member of the Make-A-Wish Foundation for northeastern California and Northern Nevada.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Christopher F. Wohl
First Admitted: 1994, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.pkwhlaw.com/attorneys/christopher-f-wohl
Pro bono/Community Service
- Past Board Member, Make-A-Wish Foundation – North-eastern California and Northern Nevada
- Member, Rotary Club of Sacramento
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Northern, and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- All California Courts
- Member, American Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law – American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section – California and Sacramento County Bar Associations
- University of Southern California, B.A., 1988
Last Updated: 5/15/2022