Daniel I. Spector
Top rated Estate & Trust Litigation attorney in Sacramento, CaliforniaHanson Bridgett LLP
Practice Areas: Estate & Trust Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Licensed in California since: 1992
Education: Santa Clara University School of Law
Hanson Bridgett LLP500 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-551-2801 Email: Daniel I. Spector Visit website
Daniel I. Spector is an attorney who represents clients in the Sacramento, California area. Daniel Spector is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 2010, 2016 - 2023. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Daniel Spector chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. He attended Santa Clara University School of Law and graduated in 1992. Daniel Spector passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 1992.
He represents clients with Estate & Trust Litigation issues in California. He also represents clients with Alternative Dispute Resolution issues.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Daniel Spector has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.hansonbridgett.com/Our-Attorneys/daniel-spector
- University of California, Davis, BA, Political Science, Magna Cum Laude, 1989
- Santa Clara University, JD, 1992
- Guest Lecturer, The Business of Law, U.C. Davis--Legal Theories, 2006
- Mediation techniques in civil financial elder abuse cases., Lecturer, Mediation Techniques in Civil Financial Elder Abuse Cases, CLA, Legal, 2022
- Mediation techniques in civil financial elder abuse cases., Lecturer, Mediation Techniques in Civil Financial Elder Abuse Cases, CLA, Legal, 2021
- Lecturer, "Discovery in Trust and Estate Litigation", Sacramento County Bar Assn, Probate And Trust Section, 2017
- Certified Mediator, Center for Collaborative Solutions, 2009
- General Chair, U.S. Senior Open, 2015
- Board President, Boys & Girls Club of Greater Sacramento, 2002
- , SuperLawyer, SuperLawyers, 2016
- , SuperLawyer, Superlawyers, 2017
- , SuperLawyer, Superlawyers, 2010
- , SuperLawyer, Superlawyers, 2018
- More than 300 litigated matters successfully handled., 2022
- Super Lawyers: 2010, 2016 - 2023