Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in Sacramento, CA
As lead counsel at Dudensing Law, Edward P. Dudensing handles legal issues related to nursing home neglect, health care law and elder law. His clients are in the Sacramento, Oakland and San Francisco, California, areas and during his career, he has recovered over $100 million on their behalf. In 2010, he had the largest verdict related to nursing home abuse in Sacramento County, and he continues to give his all to clients who have been injured or who are suffering from neglect.
At the University of California, Berkeley, Mr. Dudensing earned his undergraduate degree, then he attended law school at the University of California, Davis School of Law. In 1994, he earned his Juris Doctor and graduated magna cum laude and was a member of the University of California Davis Law Review. In 1996, he was admitted to practice in the state of California.
Mr. Dudensing has been involved in more than 50 jury trials that he tried to verdict as a Sacramento County former deputy district attorney. During his four years with the office, he prosecuted cases of child molestation, rape and murder, and almost two decades ago left the office to open his own firm to begin representing the vulnerable and their families.
He is a member of the National Crime Victim Bar Association, the American Association for Justice's Nursing Home Litigation Group and the California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform. While he recognizes that there is value in negotiation and discussion, he is also fully prepared to take a case to litigation if it will protect his clients.
About Ed Dudensing
First Admitted: 1996, California
Professional Webpage: https://dudensinglaw.com/about/
- National Crime Victim Bar Association
- Nursing Home Litigation Group of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- California Advocates For Nursing Home Reform, 2018
- UC Davis Law Review, Executive Editor
- University of California Davis Law School, Order of Coif for Academic Excellence
- University of California Davis Law School, Order of the Barrister for Excellence in Oral Advocacy
- University of California, Berkeley, Major: Political Science
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Largest nursing home verdict in the history of Sacramento County ($29.1 million). One of the largest nursing home judgments in the history of the State of California ($29.6 million)., 2010
- Largest elder abuse verdict against an assisted living facility in the history of Sacramento County ($42.5 million), 2019
- $42.5 million verdict against assisted living facility chain for elder neglect and abuse., 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022