Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Sacramento, CA
Jason Hopper is a shareholder in the Sacramento, California, law firm of Lewellen | Strebe. He practices family law exclusively and has more than 14 years’ experience in all stages of domestic relations litigation, from initial negotiations to trial to, if necessary, appeal.
A native of Indiana, Mr. Hopper earned his BA in Religion and Business from Wabash College in his home state. He then relocated to Michigan where he received his Juris Doctor degree from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School.
Mr. Hopper has worked with hundreds of satisfied clients over the course of his career to date, representing them in such potentially contentious areas as divorce, child custody and domestic violence. His three main goals have always been, and still are, to achieve great results for his clients, to make their legal system experiences as pleasant as possible, and to build and maintain the superior legal team required to deliver those results.
Northern California residents may well recognize Mr. Hopper from his frequent appearances on local, regional and national television shows where he speaks on such up-to-the-minute and cutting-edge topics as “Dirty Tricks in Divorce,” “Losing Custody During COVID-19” and “5 Things To Know While Co-Parenting During Covid-19.” He is also active in several professional organizations, including The State Bar of California, the Sacramento County Bar Association and the Placer County Bar Association.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2015, 2018 - 2021
About Jason Hopper
First Admitted: 2007, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://lsfamilylawfirm.com/about/attorney-jason-hopper/
- Western Michigan Cooley Law School - J.D., Litigation Concentration, 2007
- Wabash College - B.A. in Religion and Business, 2003
- Harcharik v. Swiss Reinsurance Corp., 893 N.E.2d 781 (Ind. Ct. App. 2008) (NFP), 2008
- Lowhorn v. Lowhorn, 891 N.E.2d 183 (Ind. Ct. App. 2008) (NFP), 2008
- Guest Lecturer at Cordell & Cordell P.C. continuing legal education program to members of the Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri Bar., Presenter, Working with Bankruptcy and Debt Issues in Domestic Litigation, 2011
- Contributor to article concerning emerging issues of reproductive technology in the context of divorcing couples., Contributor, Embryos Spur Legal Fights, The Wall Street Journal
- Placer County Bar Association, 2019
- Sacramento County Bar Association, 2021
- United States Supreme Court Bar, 2013
- California Lawyers Association, 2017
- Indiana State Bar Association, 2007
- What should I bring to my initial consultation? Knowing what documents you should bring and what your expectations… https://t.co/JPYAqnfJGc
- Check out Senior Litigation Partner Marcie Patton-Coffman's appearance as guest on "All Sides with Ann Fisher" as s… https://t.co/mJoCpUwTCh
- Senior Litigation Partner Marcie Patton-Coffman was a guest on WOSU's "All Sides with Ann Fisher" this morning disc… https://t.co/aNaKj5GAYC
- How Do You Enforce Visitation? – Men’s Divorce Podcast https://t.co/WISRBdzrRN https://t.co/8pfEXxfwU0
- Cordell & Cordell East Brunswick divorce attorney Diana Megalla was recently awarded the Martindale-Hubbell AV Pree… https://t.co/RV92OAtECY
- Every marriage has at least one topic in common – property. Whether they own a million-dollar mansion or a beat-up… https://t.co/1bhebkAJXd
- How to Deal With an Uncooperative Co-Parent – Men’s Divorce Podcast https://t.co/GmpFNQprfg https://t.co/QcwHiQKEiu
- Can I Appeal My Divorce Judgment? – Men’s Divorce Podcast https://t.co/0jVMdwD6J7 https://t.co/RovZwCPDBe
- Temporary Hearings in Family Law – Men’s Divorce Podcast https://t.co/VNQnB2VFGn https://t.co/1E5Cq1j472
Last Updated: 5/15/2022