Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Sacramento, CA
Jennifer Shaw is the founder of Shaw Law Group. A well-respected expert in employment law for more than 20 years, employers rely on Jennifer to provide practical advice and counsel on a broad range of employment law issues, including wage-hour compliance, reasonable accommodation/leave of absence issues, and hiring/separation processes. She is a trusted advisor to HR professionals and leadership teams in a wide variety of organizations and industries.
Jennifer also offers considerable expertise in conducting neutral investigations for employers. She is often called in to assist with challenging and high-profile matters. Jennifer also regularly trains and advises clients on this important topic.
Jennifer has developed a national reputation for providing innovative and entertaining workplace training to management and non-supervisory employees. She uses case studies, audience participation, and storytelling to bring employment law to life. Through private, on-site sessions, open public sessions, and webinars, she trains over 10,000 people each year.
Jennifer has authored hundreds of articles on employment law, and has been quoted in numerous publications.
An active member of the Society for Human Resource Management and the Legal and Legislative Group of the Sacramento Area Human Resources Association, Jennifer also belongs to the Association of Workplace Investigators.
About Jennifer Shaw
First Admitted: 1994, California
Professional Webpage: https://shawlawgroup.com/2016/11/jennifer-shaw/
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
- Ms. Shaw regularly authors columns on workplace issues in The Daily Recorder, a legal newspapers with statewide circulation, and the California Chamber of Commerce. Articles are available on our website at http://shawlawgroup.com/publications/, www.shawvalenza.com/publications.php
Pro bono/Community Service
- Voluntary Legal Services of Northern California
- SPCA Board of Directors
- Magna Cum Laude, U.S.F. School of Law
- Editor-in-Chief, U.S.F. Law Review
Last Updated: 5/15/2022