Ryan A. Sanchez
Top rated family law attorney in Sacramento, CaliforniaHose & Sanchez, PC
An attorney with Hose & Sanchez, PC, in Sacramento, California, Ryan A. Sanchez focuses his legal practice on matters related to all areas of family law for clients residing in Sacramento, Yolo, Placer and El Dorado counties. Mr. Sanchez represents clients in matters related to divorce, same-sex marriage, child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, domestic violence, legal separation, paternity, division of property, prenuptial agreements and annulment. Mr. Sanchez is equally comfortable negotiating with the opposing party to reach an agreeable solution or aggressively defending the rights of his clients.
A certified family law specialist by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Sanchez is passionate about family law. After receiving a Bachelor of Science in biological sciences from the University of California, Davis, Mr. Sanchez earned his MBA from California State University, Sacramento, graduating in the top 10 percent of his class. He then attended the University of California, Davis, School of Law, earning the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence.
Mr. Sanchez is a member of The State Bar of California, the American Bar Association, the Sacramento County Bar Association and the Yolo County Bar Association. He is a fellow of the Council on Legal Education Opportunity, a national organization that was founded to expand the opportunities for low-income or minority students to earn their law degrees. Highly regarded by his fellow professionals, Mr. Sanchez has received a "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Same sex family law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2013, California
Professional Webpage: https://hosesanchez.com/ryan-a-sanchez/
- University of California at Davis, B.S. in Biological Sciences
- California State University, Sacramento, California, M.B.A.
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, UC Davis School of Law
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (for graduating in the top 10% of the class), CSU Sacramento
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society (highest recognition granted to students in AACSB accredited business schools), CSU Sacramento
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Milton Schwartz/David Levi Inn of Court
- Yolo County Bar Association
- CLEO Fellow
Office location for Ryan A. Sanchez
7801 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022